Back pain

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by panflake, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Try strengthening that back get into calisthenics strong abs help with supporting your spine an having a strong ass back works wonders. Try it fuck crunches and sit ups. Because your asking for back pain. Try doing stuff like leg raises, leg lifts, knee raises stuff of that nature, add pull ups, chin ups to build those lats and middle back

2. #22 panflake, Dec 31, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2017
    I have a pretty strong back I almost feel like my upper body is too heavy for my lower back. I’ve been trying to strengthen my lower back but I feel like I’m doing damage so I’ve laid off. I was doing deadlifts and the hyperextendions for your lower back but I would feel especially messed up after the hyperextensions. I feel dizzy and tingly in my legs. Any recommendations on lower back exercises? I’ve been doing more ab workouts lately so I guess we’ll see in a month or so

3. I'd avoid weight training buy you one of these .it makes working out so much more fun 1514751846454-1959302508.jpg

4. Just sending some empathy.

Tweaked my back the dumbest fucking way. I'm on day 6 of being stuck at home in pain.

I just got done working an extremely strenuous job, physically. Lots of heavy lifting. About 73-74 hour weeks. 7 weeks straight. Took care of myself the whole time, no injuries to report.

My first day off - Achilles hurt. Wasn't very mobile.

Second day off - I wake up. Take a piss. Think to myself "Oh shit, I actually feel good this morning." I cleared my throat and felt something pop in my lower back. This is day 6 and no signs of improvement yet.

Feel like I'm on house arrest again. I wish for a speedy recovery to all blades suffering during tonights festivities.

5. Daaaaam ya that sounds like my luck. Idk what to do to strengthen my back for the future. It’s so sensitive

6. I would chill from work for a while if possible

7. Thats great just do more cardio workouts squats leg lunges long jumps. But if its back problems lower body doesn't have much to do with that. I know pull ups and chin up workout your whole body

8. Ya I can’t do squats or lunges. I feel it immediately in my lower back. I’ve skipped my last 5 leg days and my back feels better. I do good amount of back workouts(4x15 pull ups,3 variations of pulling motion from the top and 3 pulling towards my stomach. I can do the rack on the latpull) but especially on back days my waist/lower back feel too weak to support my upper body

9. Calisthenics should help i cant see you pumping out 4 sets of 15 reps pull ups little by little practice but at the same time. try to challenge your muscles see what your body can do. But it does sound like your injury is causing you some problems. Try search deeper into calisthenics find out new workouts form is everything.find out which workout would be best for you. I have to avoid alot of workouts because shoulders don't do lat pull ups thats more of a challenging workout do regulars. Try holding handstands for a few seconds see how your back feels, but remember form is everything

10. I used to have bad back pain but I had a friend show me massage techniques that helped with it.