Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Back pain from smoking.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by dav08salter, Feb 5, 2017.

1. I am an avid smoker and have been smoking dabs for the past couple months now frequently. My back pain is tension in the shoulders and sides of my body. Extremely uncomfortable. I think it is from over smoking and I am going to take a few days off to see if that helps. I run a lot but have stopped since the snow has been here. Running definitely used to keep me feeling better and clear me out but from not running and doing my regular exercise I can feel my lungs tightening up from smoking and making this uncomfortable pain happen in my middle upper and lower back. Feels like I need a massage but I have done 2 already which felt great but the pain came back already. Time to start running again ...otherwise just quit smoking my herb. I'm gonna go for a run.

2. Any muscle spasms accompanying the pain?