Back into the shadows

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by EuDxKing, Apr 14, 2008.

1. Well its been a while since i smoked marijuana. A little more than 3 years to be truthful, and i'm really starting to miss it. The reason i stopped is because it really up set my mom. But i am about to head out for college, and i plan to party like a mother fucker. Another thing is, i dont know if it was the over all feeling, or just the smoking in general. I like the feeling of sittign there, just smoking, and enjoying your self.
    I tried smoking cigarettes to compensate for this "hole" in my schedule, and they were ok. But i like flavor. When i smoked weed, it was blueberry, mango, it was allways good flavored, so i guess thats why it wasnt the same.
    And i know it sounds stupid to ask, but i was wondering if any of you know of any good flavored cigarettes, because i have tried looking, and my search allways comes up empty.
    I want a fruity flavor, with a smooth smoke.

not too sure where to put this.
    (sorry if this is the wrong place)
    but on the side of popping pills...i like to smoke a cigarette, just want a nice find.

2. Well, as far as fruit flavored cigarettes go, they were banned around '06. I say buy some fruit flavored papers and some flavored tobacco and roll your own. If you don't know how to roll, it's a good skill to learn anyways. Or you could always buy clove cigarettes. My personal favorites are Djarum Blacks. Hope that helped.

3. any idea of where to buy either of those?
    papers seem a little easy to find.
    lol
    but the flavored tobacco
    and what are cloves?

4. Blacks are by far the best thing :) I don't inhale them though, but they are sick

5. Obviously you can get papers at a head shop. As far as flavored tobacco goes, look for a smoke shop. You can just Google where ever you live and "smoke shop" after it, and probably find a good list. Or use a phone book and look for tobacco or something along those lines. Cloves are cigarettes that have cloves in them. They're a little more expensive than regular cigarettes, but they're a nice treat. :)

6. dude fuck cigarrets....you would have been better off quitting cigarrets to go to weed.

Cigarrets dont do shit for you, and there addictive...whats the point:confused:

7. im not a big fan of blacks.
    they dont have too much flavor
    and there like little cigars
    lol
    for the time being.
    i'm just looking for a buzz, before its time for me to head off to college
    then i'm going to party like crazy
    but i think the idea of flavored tobacco, and rolling my on cigarettes sounds pretty good.
    just hope it tastes good.
    and still not too sure about the cloves.
    they just taste different or what?