Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

back in time

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nuglife4life, May 21, 2011.

1. So was just sitting.here with a few buddies enjoying a few bong bowls when my one buddy brought up the question what would u do if u could go back in time to one particular date to warn people of certain disaster what would.it be. Got me thinking just figured is share the insight and see what you would do.
    :::bongin:::

2. either WW2 or slave lake fire

3. i wouldnt change anything...

everything happens for a reason.

4. I would go back to September 18th 1970 and prevent Jimi Hendrix's death

5. i would go back to sep 11 2001 and place video cameras everywhere to prove that our government bombed our own buildings.

6. Keep Stevie from getting on that helicopter!! And seeing my Grandad off proper. .

7. And why do you think that the govt did it? I hate them as much as the next guy, but that is stupid as hell to say imo. .