Back in the saddle

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by chieftain, Jan 14, 2007.

1. Hello everyone. It's good to have a place to discuss my favorite plant. After a 5 year absence from the pot world, I'm back. I went on a job hunt and even though I know there are ways to beat drug tests, I decided to not take any chances and go the 100% effective way. Total abstinence. This paid off in a new higher paying job and a move from NE Alabama to N Georgia. Where it didn't pay off was moving away from the smoking community of friends I had established and the numerous acres of land I had to cultivate some of the best smoke I ever rolled. Even though I am smokeless now, it is only a matter of time. If I get the guts, I may even try mail order.

I am an advocate of legalizing marijuana. In my opinion the fact that alcohol is legal and pot is illegal, in the US, makes no sense. I've seen numerous lives lost, ruined, and hurt by alcohol. I've never seen anyone's life ruined, lost, etc. from marijuana. I don't know what the stats are but I would say that at least 60% of the people I know take some kind of medication for anxiety, depression, sleep disorders, etc. that could all be replaced by a plant that the good Lord put on this earth.

I better quit before I get carried away.
    It's good to be here.

chieftain

2. Welcome to the City! :wave:

3. ur thinking about mailing weed to you.....bad idea bro, welcome to the city