Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

back in the mix

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by needflhigh, Jan 30, 2009.

1. since moving to florida I was out of the scene as my late wife did not agree with it, now back in the scene again since she past, It really helped me get through it all (thanks to my uncle for that) and now I am so way out of term and all.

Anyone tell me how they like the vaporizors, do they still smell, looking to see if it is good to use in the house and all, don't want any residue around? and the new wife hates having to run outside? any suggestions? also any suggestions on the scene as well around here.

2. Vapes do produce a smell, but it is a different smell from the norm. More like a burnt popcorny/ weed smell.

But to me, it sounds like your over thinking it bro, just toke up and be happy.

Peace n Love

3. get a vaporizer for sure dude. get as many pipes and find the best one i'd say.
    thats some crazy shit happenin over there in orlando dude...the caylee anthony story and all..

4. any way you smoke it, your gonna get high. id say just get a water bong.

5. the vaporizers though, are they smell free as well or just smoke free?

Never been a fan of the waterbongs, I feel like I just do not get the same effect from them.