Back in the Game

Discussion in 'General' started by C Weezy, Jan 25, 2007.

1. Ok so I haven't smoked for over a year, for various reasons, but last Saturday night I decided to splurge a little. I rolled the middle joint (about a gram or so) and my roommate and friends rolled the other 4. Also, The Office is awesome.

Attached Files:

2. man, this dude been rollin Joints since he was 2, its great to see you back buddy, truly is...i use to smoke with this guy years ago, im glad your back with miss mary J, when your done with school in iowa, its on like a dog without its bone, and thats fa damn sho.
    stay up rictor n holla when you in the springs
    peace,
    ya boy bardo.

3. how much did you buy? 8 or 9 grams? maybe 7 i dont know... lmao.. im trying to tell by the picture.. you guys roll your joints just like i do a lot of the time

4. like 4 or 5 g's and the only one that burned right (not to be bragadocious) was the biggest, the one I rolled. my roommate and friends are what we'd call "amateurs" haha but they wanted to roll and I got more than my money's worth in my joint so what the hell I'll let them roll their share. so all 5 of us go out with 3 of the joints and they all fell apart once they burned about 1/2 way down and the roaches fell out of most of them and they just got all f'd up. so we just had the real big one and the really skinny one left. everyone else didn't want to but me and one of the dudes went out and lit up the big one it burned real nicely, got us high while we were smoking it, and we actually were getting crept on by people so our dumb asses brought the roach up to my dorm room...big mistake. the entire hallway stunk like weed and that is grounds for getting booted out of the dorms. but luckily no RA's came by and the smell aired out before anyone of importance could have noticed it. all in all it was a pretty chill night but I think I will be doing a majority of the rolling from now on haha.

the weed was pretty wack too. it was dank, but just about the lowest quality, dirtiest dank money can buy.