Back in my home country, WEED is FREE

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by LoueyGG, Jul 24, 2013.

1. I recently took a vacation to Africa to visit some family and upon arrival i asked one of my friends does he smoke marijuina. ... He bursted out laughing and told me to follow him... We walked into his backyard and holy fuckin moly fuckin cock fucking shit. There were like 20 plants some were mids some were loud. And the smell was amazing. I asked him if he sells it, he told me what for? Everyone around here grows there on. I asked him so you smoke all this to yourself? He says yea but he only smokes on special occasions or when hes bored. Afterwards we got fuckin blazed , in africa they dont really have blunts so we were using these really nice papers. Just thought i would share

2. #2 squidrick420, Jul 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2013
    Looks like I am off to Africa :smoking:

Edit: I already intended on traveling the world so this will just be another stop on my journey to find the weed of the world lol.

3. africa has some pretty nice landrace sativa strains if im not mistaken so im sure its great.

4. i heard jamaica is basically free bud, alot of rastas just come up to you and sell you it for cheap and practically try to give it away

5. That's cool, I went to Cambodia once, although the weed wasn't free it was $10 an oz.

If you are not a tourist it's free because that shit grows wild out there u just need to know where to find it.

In Cambodia I asked the tuk tuk driver where I can find weed and he pulled me up to a pizza place.... I was like wtf... I go inside and I'm thinkin ok this guy clearly doesn't know what I'm talkin bout.

I decide to order a pizza anyway and the waiter says "but u know it has marijuana inside ya?" I was like WHuT hell yeeee!!! They call it Happy Pizza haha. I then quickly thought if they put it on pizza they must sell it so I said "can I have a happy pizza.. Without the pizza?" And straight up he replies "ya $10 a bag"

10 mins later he comes out with a pizza box to go and an ounce of weed (schwag-mid grade level: stuff is all natural out there no chemicals.) I thanked the guy and took the pizza box and bud back to my hotel.

Judging by the look of the erb I didn't expect the pizza to really do anything, I was skeptical. I ate the pizza and got SoOoO fuckin stoned beyond belief I was like daaaaaaaamn!!!

I then rolled up a fat j of the erb and smoked it out my room patio, u had to smoke a fat j to get high but it was such a nice clean high.

6. My God, these stories are making me salivate!

7. May i ask which country in africa you had went to visit?

8. Well. Now Im glad I let my friend convince me to go to africa.

9. This is what I dream of: International varieties, like the imports we used to get but even more, being shipped here and sold legally in the future.   

10. I want to go to Africa now. What countries in Africa are recommended for American tourist/travelers. $10 an O sounds so amazing.

11. . I went to ethiopia its so chill, the weather is great, the women are gorgeous and everything is cheap!

12. #12 Bronx Finest, Jul 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2013
    I seen a video on YouTube where a Guy got like 22 pounds of dank with 100 US dollars and he took a bath in it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBKkci7PFMk&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my Prism using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. 100 bucks for 22 pounds. No words to describe that.

14. 22 pounds would last me my whole life

Sent from my Prism using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Lol same. Idk id do id prob fall into shock

16. he has all the bud and only smokes on special occasions?

17. holy shit thats legendary

Sent from my E10i using Grasscity Forum mobile app