Back in Maine for the summer & ready to grow!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Hottbody, May 4, 2007.

1. Hey Everyone -

I don't know if any of you remember me from my outdoor grow last summer??? But anyway -- I am back on the coast of Maine after spending my winter skiing in Colorado. Great snow and skiing this season in Colorado but it is good to be back in New England! I got back here April 29th and got my seeds in the dirt May 2nd.... I have 108 seeds in dirt and now I am just waiting to see who pops up thru the dirt first. I will get some pictures taken and posted up here soon..... Now I have a 3 weeks to get all my grow spots in the woods ready for transplant time!

Kisses -
    Hott

2. good luck, your life seems pretty awesome. what do you do for a living that allows you to ski all winter?

anyways, good luck with your grow. I may shoot you a pm as i'm going to start some outside grows this weekend, and need some help.

3. Hey Yeaok -

Feel free to drop me a PM about the grow you are starting soon.... In what part of the country are you growing??

As far as the question what do I do for a living so I can ski all winter in Colorado??? I grow Marijuana all summer on the coast of Maine!! In a ski town pot is way more valuable than cash.

Kisses -
    Hott