Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Back In It

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by DownSouthBalla5, May 31, 2013.

1. Long time no post but I'm back. After smoking every day for 9 years, I was put on 6 months of probation for a roach(bs) and am about to be terminated early today after 3.5 months. I'm just waiting til about 9am to call my PO and make sure I'm off, then smokin up. I got a nice stash saved up through the past months waitin for me, including some Girl Scout Cookies, GDP, sour diesel and headband. 3.5 months felt like forever to someone like me who smoked everyday for 9 years, so I'm sure I'll get super high again. Looking forward to getting very high again, as my tolerance was extra high before I quit... Wish me luck, I'll be back on later after I smoke some GSC and let y'all know how it went.

2. Welcome back, I'm in Fl as well....don't think a lot of blades realize how bad the law is down here...

3. Yeah florida is ridiculous.. To think I been on probation for a roach, while people in Colorado are smoking legally is insane.. Florida just wants that money for arresting people.. But hopefully we're next for medicinal marijuana.

4. #4 Carne Seca, May 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2013
    One of these days Florida will realize that there is a direct correlation between who they vote for and the laws the put them in jail.  One of these days.  Not soon I think.  

5. i'm back too today, though only after a week long break

6. Same here, It's been a year since I last smoked. My early release date is June 25, so stoked!

7. Yeah Florida suck ass man, Did you hear about the ban on bongs and shit? So stupid.