Back home

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by XxnickpwnsxX, Jun 26, 2009.

1. :wave:

Just got back home from detox/rehab/soberliving and im feeling amazing im back on suboxone for awhile. Im going to start doing meeting at least 3 a week and man i feel AWESOME. If anyone here is struggling with addiction feel free to hit me up on aim-ganckde i met a lot of cool people there had a lot of laughs and I hope everyone out there struggling with addiction can get thru this. It's hard but its all on you and your higher power. Opiates are no joke but theres hope for all of us. Really happy to be back

2. Welcome back. Did you go voluntarily, court ordered, or parent ordered?

3. voluntarily and parents were concerned but it was the best decision we both made, addiction is no joke, im done with all drugs until i get a new job and my car back on the road and all i will do is smoke everyonce in awhile and trip once a year if that:D

4. Welcome back man. Good to hear you had a positive experience.

5. Welcome back man, and good vibes

I just stopped my opium habit a day and half ago. I'm achy as shit, and just feel awful, but I know I can get through it

6. yup dope sickness sucks and i never ever want to go thru it again

7. Not to bring up old times for you, but what were you hooked on?

8. damn man good to hear your off dope.. man im slowly getting addicted.. should i stop now or what..

9. Uh yes, quit while you're ahead. Being dope sick sucks balls

10. Congrats on getting clean. What you did is no small task.

Staying clean after an addiction is a battle within itself. Goodluck sir.

11. luckily i just got my first script of suboxone and im gonna be workin hard goin to NA and doc appts to get clean,.

12. Good job man. Keep up being clean, you can do it.

13. i was hooked on opiates, oc's roxies, and dope thats why i hate seeing it glorified so much here, its not cool, its not hip its a disease and i have seen many many people lose all there possessions relationionships and lives.

14. Glad to hear you're doing better then, man.. Congratulations, and stay clean! :wave: Good vibes you way, pal.

15. good to see it went well.

16. Thanks GDP still sober, feeling bomb been working out like a maniac, my goal is when im off probation im joining the army so by that time i will be in the best shape of my life:D