Back from the hospital...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GGrass, Aug 7, 2010.

1. Just came home...

Been hospitalized for a week with 'dangue fever'. One of the things you have to watch out for when you're in tropical countries. You get it from mosquito bites. Not just any mosquito, but a special kind.

Hurts like hell. High fever... pain all over the body... joints... muscles... can't eat... can't sleep... puke... twist and turn... horrible thing.

There's no cure for it. You just have to wear it out... which lasts about a week... sometimes two.

Now I'm OK, I'm just recovering at home. Feeling very weak. Haven't been able to eat properly...

Oh well... I guess I should let you know where I've been for the past week.

Hope you guys had better week than I did.

2. that sounds horrible:eek:
    i already hate them fuckin mosquitos and now i have another reason to :p

3. Sounds like a rough time. Glad everything is getting better.

4. i think i would die if i went there. mosquitos love munchin on my shit

5. ^ well, at least they dont suck your blood...

6. Damn bro, I can't believe a dang fever did that to you.

7. You having someone roll you blunts and sparking them and placing them in your mouth? If no hire a mexican to do it! 5$ an hour, cant beat it. Or just let him have some hits and let him watch your TV!! :D

But really that sucks.

8. lolz this^
    Id for real have a rotating group of friends come over and smoke blunts. a bong might hurt too bad, too much motion.

9. Aw. *hug*

Feel better, love.

10. feel better bro. smoke some if you can't eat and maybe that will get your appetite going. Atleast you are recovered from it and didn't get some rare killing disease. Think of the upside ;).

11. :laughing:

12. Thanks, people. Feeling much better now, but at the time, even weed didn't help... I know... rarely weed doesn't help, but in this case, weed just made it worse.

nausea and spinning head.... man... terrible.

Thanks for everyone's concerns. Hope nobody gets sick in GC. :wave:

13. Wow man that's unfortunate. It's good to hear that you're recovering though and we all know what will help you with that apetitie. Good vibes, :smoke:.

14. Yeah... the appetite....

I'm feeling hungry all the time right now. But can't eat so much, don't know why... at first, I feel like I can eat the whole thing, but after a few bites, I've had enough...

I guess it's going to be like this for while before I get back to normal. Feeling so weak...