Back from the dead.

Discussion in 'General' started by Flemian, Nov 28, 2012.

1. First off let me say I love GrassCity. I have considered it an internet home for many years. It's the only forum I post on and have remained greatly dedicated towards it. I am returning from a ban which I do not disput or wish to discuss, the fact that I have come back from a perm ban I believe speaks for itself.

But in My absence my name, reputation, and time on this city was down played by members that joined the city years after me and would not be fully aware of my contributions towards the community and its members.

Before my ban I had brought a great deal of unity amongst members in the general forum. I have been on GC for over 6 years, close to 7. Because of the infractions I earned in that time I was painted as a negative member. Problematic and disrepsectful. And without the ability to defend myself, my history on GC was painted black.

However, Since my time on GC I have helped many members. From old blade to new. I've spent time in the grow forums for the first two years I was on GC answering and asking questings.

I have helped my fellow blades with depression, family issues, relationship problems.. school.. and even just personal advice. Ive recieved a good deal of rep threw the social help Ive provided. I was one of the few VIP members willing to leave the comforts and safety of the VIP lounge to post among the other members of the city and provide what I could to members that sought help in either threads or private messages.

I do not claim to be the greatest blade out there or always on top of every thread asking for help but I do assist in the positivity and growth of the forums. I have personally seen it grow and change for a long time now and just felt the need to stand up for myself and my previous time on GC.

Anyways, Im back! It feels good and I hope to see some familiar faces... Its only been two months but it seems much longer. :wave:

60 notifications... I got some catching up to do.

2. Wooooo! Welcome back old friend <3

3. DUDE VON BRO!

Haha there was a GC island thread yesterday XD

4. Hey there, fool!

:)

5. Hey man! Glad to see you back

6. welcome back. good to see a familiar face

7. Howdy partner.

8. Ohh... Ive heard about you and your 'contributions'

Haha jk, welcome back man

9. welcome back buddy!
    we all missed you.

:smoking:

10. *Barfs all over thread*

11. *tips hat*

12. Welcome back blade

13. #14 ghostonvacation, Nov 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2012
    Welcome back bro

decided to bump an old GC island thread last night because I felt your return was approaching rapidly

14. Flemian probably thinks hes such a badass since hes one of the few to return from the dead. :p

15. Welcome back homie

16. I wish I could say the same for Mushroom :(

17. Another 40 pic.jpg

They cant all win :(

18. You haven't missed anything

19. Bring that unity back asap. ppl on here loafin hard.