back from holiday

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by ale123, Aug 3, 2002.

1. HI there,
    on my return home from holiday (JAMAICA),I've brought few seed back that I've planted in pot and are now sitting on my window indoors.After few days a little leaves sprung from Heart and still growing good . THe sent is strong the leaves are the greenest ever but I'm very confuse on How to recognise plants from male to female....
    GROWERS in JAMAICA TOLD ME THAT MALE PLANT GIVES BUD?
    is THAT TRUEE?Does anyone had ever grown plant indoor on a windows with good result?

2. THANK YOU
    MY FRIEND.... AS THIS IS MY FIRST TIME THAT I'VE TRIED TO GROW FOR MYSELF, MAYBE YUST FOR CURIOSITY .BUT SINCE I'VE STARTED I'VE INVESTIGATED ON FAT JAMAICAN AND TRULY I THOUGHT WAS WIERD... BUT YOU'LL NEVER KNOW UNTIL I'VE TRIED.... SO HOW DO YOU SPOT AMALE FROM A FEMALE? AND SHOULD I REMOVE THE MALE PLANT FROM FROM THE VASE OR WAIT UNTIL THEY POLLINATE THE FEMALE (I BELIVE I SHOULD GET MYSELF SOME BOOK OR TWO)....... THANKS AGAIN.....
    ALEX

3. Hi Again THC101
    yes it does help a lot.... by the way I had a good look at yours plant (in the pic.) and I have fell from my chair.. Is beautifull a real success... Compliment for the very good work ... and thanks again... Do you think that rain water is better than tap water?