Back from greece and My babys 7 week old, set to 12/12 today yay :)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by Kaos6669a, Jul 13, 2007.

1. My big return from Greece i have long awaited lookin at my baby (Not a baby anymore tho)

Setup =
    1x200W Enviro Floro (Blue Spec for Veg)
    1x200W Enviro Floro (Red Spec for Flower)
    Fed on Miracle Grow (Thanks GG) under 18hr lighting
    Plant Height today was 13inch woohoo here we go...
    Age = 7 Weeks yesterday

Reset Timers to 12/12 and Swapped over the floro - Any comments?

Attached Files:

2. You might want to cut off the bottom growth so that the plant doesn't have to concentrate on it when there isn't enough light to form nice buds. If you want to keep it you should surround the plant with light.

Plant looks healthy though, welcome back!

3. the plant is lookin great for 7 weeks and your lighting that u have how much did each bulb cost you? cause i need to buy 3 of each for the box im going to build and i need 1 for each plant.

4. Just bought some more floros (little ones) for it - Thanks for the heads up.

How long before i see Male/Female change? i started the 12/12 today from 7am

5. No problem man, just keep up the light all-around the plant and it will yeild like crazy instead of stalling out on some bullshit. You should have seen all the crapI had to remove off my plants that took away from the tops... Making it into hash and it tastes like shit... Just not cool all-around. I would have taken a picture if it wasn't so pathetic to me... It was just a waste for the most part.

Could be a week to show flowers, sometimes less. My plants showed sex in 2 days because they were vegging for so long... They were dying to flower!

6. The blue one was £45 inc the reflector...
    The red one i could only find the bulb which was £35

Fleebay mate