Back from Grasscity hiatus. What happened to the reputation bar?

Discussion in 'General' started by 420 High Times, Dec 1, 2013.

1. Whats up everyone. Anybody remember me? I don't think I've been active since about 2011 but had my account sine 2009. The whole layout is all different from how I last remember it. What happened to the green reputation bar by the avatar? Anyways looks nice for the most part, just some things I'm still figuring out. 

Anyways just wanted to say I'm back everyoneeeee

2. hey welcome back man. rep is gone. 

3. welcome back, and yeah they revamped everything a couple months back and took out the rep bar.

4. I got mad munchies and ate all the rep bars. Mod's didn't bother to order another shipment.

5. they merged rep and likes. so now likes is considered 'rep'

welcome back man! pretty sure i remember you from back in tha day

6. Welcome back :wave:

7. What's up Royskopp, I deffinately remember you.

8. our penises got too big so hey castrated us.

9. Welcome back OG!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Welcome back mandude. When I first saw the title I thought it was gonna be Fenrick. He's one cool wizard.

"She was living in a single room with three other individuals. One of them was a male and the other two, well the other two were female. God only knows what they were up to in there. And furthermore, Susan, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them habitually smoked marihuana cigarettes..... REEFERS"

11. You missed basedgod. He changed the world

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1385918504.341387.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Welcome back!

13. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adg6iEz3-Ow

14. Heck yeah I remember seeing you

I was so close to having 10000 rep points too when they took it away. I was sad

15. Welcome back dude, wasn't part of the site when you were, but it'll be cool to get to know you :)