Back by popular demand

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by oldskoolgrower, Apr 24, 2010.

1. The reveg looks good man, nice buds as well. :D :wave:

2. Wow verrrrry nice osg. Check my grow out if you like. :)

3. Thanks bro :)

I've always had really good luck with revegetating plants. Part of it, like I said, is to not be greedy. Don't strip every last bit from it. Leaving enough green to let it grow means usually leaving a little popcorn behind but that's nothing compared to the return of the plants who characteristics you like living on.

As soon as I put mine back under 24/7 I start feeding a dilute N dominant solution with added micronutes and molasses. I start at like 10% of a recommended feeding the first day then slowly ramp up day by day. Plus I take off my clothes and chant ancient Cannabis Rituals while sacrificing a goat.

4. This is such a great thread! I have learned so much about growing, I have been researching quite thoroughly and this helps even more! Currently I do not grow but I hope one day that I eventually will be able to. Not for distribution but just for personal use :smoking:

5. Very nice update!! Plants are looking great :smoke:

6. Looking amazing man, one day I really hope to be as intuitive as you. Thanks again for all the info

7. Oldskoolgrower! I officially invite you to frequent my first ever indoor and journal'd grow operation! It would be most beneficial to my ladies if a grower such as yourself makes sure i don't make too much of a fool of myself.

8. Northern Lights is really good I see why he mentions it. :smoke::smoke::smoke:

Looking good OSG

9. I will be following this. I'm ready to learn from a true master.

10. Let me know if you find one then! :eek:

I try not to assume mastery because I learn something new every day.

11. Very true, but your mastery is much higher than i. Last year was my first legitimate grow outdoors i used few of your techniques and had great success. This year is my first indoor trial. My friend and i went half's on a 400W Metal Halide ballast and reflector, also a 400W MH to HPS conversion bulb. I respect you as a grower and really enjoy your posts! 'A growers tail' embedded the "growing bug" in me. +Rep to you sir.

12. Oldskool! What is your opinion on LST?

13. Works great. I've done it myself many times, indoors and out. Outside it's a great way to keep a 20' tall tree stealthy ;)

14. I'm probably going to LST for the Fox Box. Do you feel it increases yield?

15. It can, especially in small grow areas.

16. That's me! :) I've got 4 plants for the 4x4. I'm just twiddling my thumbs waiting for them to get big enough to transplant... :rolleyes:

17. I've seen your thread :)

18. AWWWWW YEAH OSG!

i'm not gna lie; it took me a while to find this. but i'm here now :smoke:

going to look through this a little later on today.

19. Everything is moving along quite well with both the regenerating Hash Plant and my hybrid (OSG#7 is the operative name I'm using until it's done, but my wife likes to call it 'Candy Mountain').

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

20. OSG#7 sounds very official...Candy Mountain just makes me wanna smoke the hell out of it:smoke:.