Back by popular demand

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by oldskoolgrower, Apr 24, 2010.

1. How long has that regen been going?

2. A couple of weeks. They were almost dead when I put them back under 24/7

3. That sounds pretty quick, nicely done.

Man I've got a lot to learn, heheh.

4. It may be closer to 3 weeks by now. I didn't mark the date. The plants go by their own clock :)

5. Still sounds quick to me, heheh. Do you leave much on them to aid in regen?
    It seems faster than cloning almost but comes with a mature root system.
    Thanks by the way, I couldn't leave a message on yer wall but wanted to ack the rep.

6. Great update bro!!! Thanks so much for sharing those pics. :) :cool:

7. I chop them down when I harvest and leave some leaves on them. The key is leaving good green growth and not being too greedy about chopping every last bit of popcorn.

8. Thanks OSG, good info.

9. Goodness gracious me.

that's a unique looking plant

you must be a proud father

10. Thanks! I'll be even more proud when I brutally murder them, dry their corpses, then consume them :smoking:

11. Great journal!

Definitely subscribed to this. :)

12. I can see why you were bugged so much to make a journal. Good stuff! Peace

13. Thanks. There are old journals floating around out there too, half of them are in the section for paid members though.

14. Really? Is the paid section pretty bad ass? I would love to find a place to post and search without all the bs and disrespectful talk done by people who get upset when someone has a different opinion then them. You know what I mean?

15. There are some chill folk who pretty much only post there. There are a few nice journals, but mainly I donated because it's not much money to give and Superjoint gives us this venue to discuss things for free so why not help out :)

16. Word. I have gained a priceless amount of knowledge from this site. I will see you in the paid section :)

17. lol a glasseswearing academicky type might call that infanticide

sounds more like cremation

glorious

ston-ed cremation

18. Jesus your plants are epic. I'm gunna start a closet grow later this year and was wondering if you could suggest any light systems or tips for growing in a small space secretly. Thanks happy farming

19. If it's a small space look into using CFL's. There are plenty of grow threads here from people doing small stealthy low heat grows. Ventillation is important.

EDIT: And thanks, glad you like my girls.

20. Everything is growing phenomenally. You can see the difference just in a few days with the regenerating vegatative growth. The set of leaves now starting will be 5 fingered. Shortly after that I'll take some cuttings while leaving some of the new growth to allow for continued regeneration. It always helps to hedge one's bets.

[​IMG]

The flowering hybrids are doing quite well. A few of the older fan leaves have yellowed and have either dropped or been removed (I usually just let them drop) and the pace of flower creation has accellerated. They are still growing fairly quickly vertically but I expect that to slow down over the next ten days or so.

[​IMG]

Attached Files: