Back by popular demand

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by oldskoolgrower, Apr 24, 2010.

1. Thanks OSG. I hope to develope that kind of feel for my plants someday.

2. It is like any other art. At some point the true Master transcends the science and goes by feel.

Mastery is a lifelong pursuit though. I never claim to be a master at anything. Instead I just strive to get better at all of my pursuits.

3. Well said.....I agree... i have claimed to be master of the cubby though:eek:

4. There's nothin' like watching the grass grow.

I look forward to following this journal, my man!
    :smoke:

5. Thanks for all the input on the breeding bro. I got some pollen from the CSD today, should still have some more to come. Cant wait to do some breeding with it. :devious:

6. Plants look great, I'll pull up a seat for this one, hopefully I'll learn a thing or two :bongin:

7. Love it, OSG!

What size cubes do you have the girls in?

Gotta love the beginning of flowering, so much mitosis!

8. Mind if I pull up a chair? Looks good man.

9. This is my way of pulling up a chair next to him. *subscribed*

10. Mmmm Mitosis :D Flowering plants are awesome.

11. This run is in 6" cubes.

12. Hi, Old School Grower .. ..

Nice to see you working a GJ again, always something interesting happening ..

Your re-veg is certainly taking well, .. ..

sCribed my friend .. .. :)

13. scribed-lesson time :wave:

14. Glad to see y'all here. I'll try to do an update per week or when anything major changes.

15. HIGH All, mmmmmm man I love those Serrated leaves....some of the Best I've seen...HashPlant from HGS if I'm correct.

16. Actually no this one is my own strain I'm developing. The Hash Plant is also a very nice looking plant though too. The first pic in this thread is the almost dead Hash Plant coming back to life :D

17. Ahhhhhh I see says The Blind Man to The Deaf Man......nice Strain you did...mind me asking of What.

18. These are F3 and F4's of my ongoing project. I started the F1 as a cross between Northern Lights #5 and a landrace Oaxacan Sativa that I acquired from a friend. Now I'm crossing and back crossing in hopes of acheiving genetic stability.

EDIT: The F2 was really a backcross with the NL, then the F3 with the Oaxacan, now the F4's are the result of the F3's inbreeding.

19. i have never subed to a journal before, but i will for this as it would be an honour to watch them beauties grow ;)

OSG you have some mighty greenthumbs, which i would love to have. where can i buy these? do they come with spares?

im jealous. i hope i can grow this well =)

20. Thanks, I'm flattered.

You CAN grow well. Everyone can. There is no magic to it. Well there is but you don't start learning the secret virgin sacrifice* rituals until you pass The Trials. That's a story for another time though.

EDIT:*No virgins were actually harmed in the making of this post. A few may or may not have been deflowered. I don't kiss and tell.