Back at last

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TuxxiT, Mar 15, 2007.

1. Alright, so, i'm not sure if any of you guys noticed me being awol lately, but i've been gone from the site for 2 weeks. Part of a terribly painful experiment to prove to myself that not only could i stop smoking pot for 30 days, but that i could refrain from all things drug related for 2 weeks also. The 2 weeks is up, and i did it, and i have about 2 weeks left in my 30 day tolerance break :hello:. So the new girlfriend loves the idea, she's stoked about me proving it to myself, and she keeps telling me to wait until the 30 days because she says think about how great it will be when i get to smoke pot again after a month :smoking:. So, just lettin yall konw i'm not dead, if anyone noticed, and also that I missed the city like a best friend haha. It's only been 2 weeks, but it is DAMN good to be back amongst like minded people in a positive environment. Everyone take it easy and enjoy your week.

2. Definatly will enjoy those first few hits on your time back.
    I went sober for three weeks once, after smoking just about everyday, and the first bong I hit punched me in the forehead and more or less told me it was going to be a good night.

3. Haha welceom back.

4. I'm taking a break for lent and the only thing keeping me going is that I'm proving myself I can stop and that I will have a weak ass tolerance again.

5. A month or so back I had a forced (I wasn't that upset) tolerance break of approx 7 months, god was it good to get back in the game, a breath of fresh air after months of monotony :D