Back at it again.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Kevinski, Apr 27, 2019.

1. Hello all,
    Back at it again to try and perfect my grow. This time i am growing with promix HP
    Advance sensi grow ph perfect
    The main purpose for this grow is to provide frie ds and family with some clones. Since canada has legalized it lots of them have asked for clones to grow their own.
    I have tangerine dream
    Royal gorrila ( FKA gorrila glue)
    And my last c.99 which i hope to keep as a mother plant becuase apparently tgis strain is really really good.... Ohh and a apple tree i sprouted from my lunch hah

I sprouted about 2 weeks ago and transplanted into the forever pots this morning. Lights are 600w MH on a 18/4 schedual. Resized_20190427_082529.jpeg

Sent from my LG-H933 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Heading BRIGHT Yellow! thats early nute burn

I'd extract and mix in serious amount of perlite like 40%

no nutes for 3 weeks even then? yeah thats Promix

Fox Farm Ocean Forest is my faveroute soil but again thats a hot one too

good luck

3. I've read your previous replies with respect.
    This one rocked me back on my heels;
    I SPECIFICALLY use Promix BX because it has NO NUTES, and yet you implied...
    So I went to look; yes, Promix does sell medium with additives, but the original is still the .....

PRO-MIX BX MYCORRHIZAE

respectfully

• Canadian sphagnum peat moss
    • Peat humus
    • Perlite
    • Limestone
      • *Controlled release fertilizer (Canada only)
      • **Starter fertilizer (USA only)
    • PRO-MIX PREMIUM ALL PURPOSE MIX

4. Gotcha;
    Different stuff.

5. As hard as I search I am unable to find out what promix uses for their Starter or Controlled fertilizers

for this reason alone I cannot recomend

more so if you intend to re feed your babes with other salty nutes later

cheers

6. Thays the one im using. 1556403867258.jpg

7. I have had bad luck buying starter soil with nutes preloaded. I always buy the promix bx this time my grow shop reccomened i use the promix hp. I plan on adding 1/4 reccomended nutes once the soil dries out a bit. I soaked it down to make sure there was no dry spots in the pot.

8. #10 tooslow, Apr 28, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2019

I'd rather this in a private chat but yours is turned off.

You'll have trouble finding what Pro Mix uses as a starter...
    because they use none. I worked a geranium greenhouse;
    we started with Pro Mix, and added Osmocote or Peters,
    or whatever was applicable (for other plants).
    Heh... been using it, by the bale, for forty years on.
    I DO SEE that there are some new-fangled mixes that I would never consider.

cheers

9. I seem to have decent luck with it. I have issues with not enough heat in my grow room so the hp apparently dries out quicker wich would be perfect i can add more nutes to my grow phase.

10. Here we go month after seeds popped out. I really want to veg these out longer to pull clones. Spread the plant to my buddies in this legal canada now.
    The plants on the right are my experiment. I cloned a flowering cbd plant only 2 rooted, i want to see what they will do.

So left to right we have tangerine dream( my friends wife said it helped her with nerv pains related to a mvc the small one in the middle was a gift from my local hydro shop king tut, larger center one is c.99. And the ones on the right larger pots are royal gorilla. Aka gorilla glue.
    Topped once about a week ago, i tossed the tops into rockwool cubes to see whats going to happen (roots would be nice)
    If anyone has some advice feel free to chime in. Open board. 1558000928289.jpg IMG_20190509_210538_01.jpg

11. I have been steady taking clones from these 3. Now its legal in canada so many people come out from the wood work and want to grow. 2 more weeks and i will flip these girls and shut the room down for another summer. 1560162286366.jpg 1560162300003.jpg 1560162314068.jpg