back again

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by LeTiTgRow440, Oct 22, 2008.

1. ok so i already built a box, im sure you guys have seen it on here, kinda small, but i started really losing faith in it, because of space, it got really hott, so hey i just grabbed some lumber and the nail gun and built a new one, its 6ft tall by 2ft x 2ft and it has a section for big stuff and a section for seedlings lemme know what you think.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. A little bit on the skinny side, but noce construction. I probably would have gone for a 4'x4' box. With 2'x2' you are only going to be able to flower 2-3 plants at a time.

How tall is the bottom (seedling) section. It looks a little short to me, but it may just be the pics.

3. totally agree with you on the size, But im only planning on growing about 2 plants,and this design was based upon my closet, it fits snug in a corner. was going to use the bottom for seedlings but instead i will be using it for housing my computer power supply for fans, as well as any other supplies, soil, water, my ph tester, worm castings, ext, ext, its about 18in btw. but im going to use a cfl setup, more than likely using bathroom fixtures, i still am a little worried about size, but this should work ok right?