Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Back again from DANKNESS, TX

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by griffsta, Jul 26, 2010.

1. Hey guys back again from Dallas (dankness) Texas. Here are some killa shots

Here is some Sour Bubble. Hits you hard and smells like grape bubblegum and sour diesel
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Looks dank man. I got a q of some dank last night which looks pretty similar. I don't have anything but a phone camera, or I'd post it. haha. keep smokin man.

3. More
    Heres Sour Diesel
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. Excellent stuff! I live in the Dallas area and love seeing that kind of nug going around.
    :cool:

5. hell yeah dude, that SD looks so nice. heavy sativa look too. good shit.

6. looks like some of the some shit ive been getting lately

Looks really dank

7. Shit man. I'm back in Dallas for the summer unfortunately and I'm stuck getting hookups from my lil bro's high school friends who fancy themselves dealers. You'd be surprised what they call dank. Its not quite mids, but not much better.

8. haha hell yeahh :) dallas has awesome weed.

9. Damn, nice bud. Im live in Garland and all we got around here is corn:mad:
    Give me a hint where i can get some of that:rolleyes:

10. How much does an O of this usually run you ?

11. Im in dallas for the summer until school starts again, I picked up some of that sour grape on sunday in the richardson area! it smokes nice!

And There is dank in garland, you just gotta find it.

we need to have a dallas grasscity smokeout

12. need to find a new connect in garland, i get good bud for a great price just to inconsistent :(

13. Heres some Obama Og Kush. Smells like Og kush and skunk, nice and heavy
    [​IMG][​IMG]

14. ridiculous name

nice buds tho

15. Yea its super dank though

16. Got this new Luke Wilson 6 arm , inline tube for only 245. This thing rips hard and smooth with minimal drag. In the first picture is the tube with an inline/chubbler ashcatcher setup for a total of 4 water filters.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. dankness @ its finest