Back Again, But In The Indoor Section

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by TheGreenGaint!!, Feb 22, 2010.

1. Hey guys back again. Now back in england its time for an indoor grow :D

Ive got one seed atm just to test out my set up. It was one i found in my bag so im unsure on its sex.

So ill Go through my set-up first:
    In a high cuboard in my room. I have 2 lights both from my snake set-up. So theres a UV one and a heat one there around 50w

Ive started germinating now. so ill update you when i can. And pictures due to come.

Any tips on fertilizer and soil in the UK?

2. #2 GrowMoe, Feb 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2010

Hi and welcome to GC mate!
    Yeah well I use all of the Canna Terra products.

Nutes: Canna Terra Vega & Canna Terra Flores (with PK13/14)
    Soil: Canna Terra soil

With this soil I don't have to feed for at least 4 weeks. Good soil mix made for cannabis. Also, I would recommend buying some CFLs, as they are cheap as hell in the UK (not so much around here). I don't know if you need more light though...

Link: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BOOST-CANNAZY...arden_PlantsSeedsBulbs_JN?hash=item27ae16c762

Good luck anyway mate!

3. Not new or anything i just forgot my account details for the account i was using while i was in spain. Now im back in england and have a good idea how plants grow in natural conditions i think i could simulate this for my stealth indoor test grow. If the plant stays healthy then im going for a full attic grow :D