Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Back after a year away...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by lizardking, Feb 1, 2009.

1. #1 lizardking, Feb 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2009
    Stopped smokin roughly a year ago after smokin 2-5 times a day everyday even days of/before finals >< sold just about everything i had so i got no gear anymore but a scale and some jars to hold half p's. Had a lux mini( i think 14" with 4 arm tree perc, domeperc splashguard and regular slotted diffused downstem and ice notches). I was wonderin about what brands are on top. Still RooR, Lux (aka RooR.us w/ percs), Toro and Illa? I want somethin more custom because my local shop 42* wants like 275 for a lux mini now and no way im payin that for a mini. Anyone pm me the contact info for who they think i should contact if i want like a 24" tree percd dome percd splashguard with ice notches and a diffused asshcatcher, diffused downstem into the ash catcher and a snap bowl? oh and spacecase still the go to company for grinders? thanks guys. :smoking: anything else you might think important for someone having been out of it for a year let me know.

2. i will be back tomorrow .....

3. your on one of the biggest online headshops on the internet and you're asking where to buy a bong..

4. i'm asking for the contact info to buy a custom bong from one of said companies as well as new information. none of which are carried on this site. reading comprehension. some people....if you're going to reply with useless information then dont bother replying at all.

5. the business hasn't changed in a year. same brands same stuff. maybe a few updated styles but nothing major has changed.

6. Lux Kustoms if your looking for something special to pack a punch. My local Head Shop, Kultures has two location; Downtown RVa, and Charletisville Va. The one in charlettesville is better in my opinion. go to the site and check out the forums and that should be useful