Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

back after a hiatus(to long)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by lovemerox, Oct 5, 2006.

1. Yeah... Im not "popular" around the forums yet so most of you will not no who I am but im excited to finally be back here at GC...my roomie and I moved into a house and just got internet back!

so come and smoke a celebration bowl wit me!

2. I want to so bad. Damn that impending drug test! :mad:

P.S. Welcome back :p

3. welcome back buddy.

4. thanks man...sucks about the DT

How should I smoke tonight?...I wanna roll a joint...but I suck (for some reason i get higher off of joints...) anyways...should I buy a roller?

5. What do you mean buy a roller? I suck at rollin j's too..I've watched several of my friends who roll very tight j's and I still can't do it for anything.

6. you can buy a roller for like $3.00 at any smoke shop...i've heard it makes it EASY....like J rolling for dummies

7. damn...im pretty baked

8. headshop? u can get a roller at Store 24 (and im sure many other convienence stores)

9. ok...rollers are pretty much bad ass...

picked up a roller today for like $3.00 and rolled a decent sized J...baked as fuck

tonight is gonna be a good night

plenty of weed, no class or work tomorrow, PLENTY of munchies, rented two ps2 games, and my roomie is comin home soon too, to smoke...that made no sense...

neways yeah...stress free night

What are YALL gettin into tonight?

10. Welcome back dude.

11. I just got back into GC too, i stoped going on cause my computer was broken,but no one really knows me either, i mean i have 10 reputation points, how am i gonna get into a good college with 10 reputation points. .idk..sometimes i just feel like i should drop out of GC and get my GCD, i hear the test is smoking a lb to your face.

12. Ya rollers are easy but they make the j run real bad well atleast when i roll em.

13. not much trouble with that my way...there is a trick in the way you light it