Back after 20 years

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by KrazyKat, Oct 29, 2012.

1. Hi Blades,

Glad to be back with the canna crowd. First smoked at about 12, first tried tobacco with my bad influence friend. Hated it. The next week we tried weed. Loved it! From then it was on and off through high school, trying to find weed in small town Canada. Tough sledding! Especially when I was a "good kid" and didn't hang out with the tough crowd. Then to college, and on and off, trying to find weed in small city Canada. Tough to find when you're not in the stoner crowd. Then I got married and the wife didn't like it, so I gave it up. Well that didn't work out so well, finally figured it wasn't going to go the long term (only took me 20 years to clue in!). Now I'm loving life again with a new "wife" or girlfriend or whatever you want to call my partner, (3 great years and counting). I pretty much introduced her to MJ and we love taking it as edibles on the weekends (rarely during the week). Love reading the experiences of others who know and respect this special plant. Cheers! KrazyKat

2. Welcome to the city KrazyKat :smoking:
    Awesome to have you

3. Welcome to the City!!
    Nice avatar, enjoy the community :D

4. Thanks, Sweetleaftoker,

I love the comic, seems to have been forgotten in time, sadly.

Cheers