Bacardi 151

Discussion in 'General' started by GreenLantern420, Jan 29, 2006.

1. Heh whats up GC? Do any of you guys like bacardi 151?? If you havnt had it you should pick up a bottle now. That shit is 75.5 percent alcohol man. It tastes pretty good too. Yeahh so go pick one up dammit!!!;) Heh. Sorry if t his post is dumb just sittin around drinkin figured id make a post

2. yeah it is good stuff, get fucked up pretty quick

been a while since i have had any tho...man i miss summer

3. hey im drinking it to just hope my parole officer don't come over tonight

4. if you want some really good shit.... try the incredible hulk (hypnotic and henisee s/p) expensive but great, E and J brandy (chased with dr pepper is just superb), or vodka and redbull

5. ahh yes, Bacardi 151 rum is the way to go for a good drinking night.

6. How much do you need to get dr0nk hard, can you post a pic?

7. ah yes, 151 is some good stuff

8. good old b-151 some of my favorite. that stuff taste damn good after a drink or two and is one of my favorite hard liquors. i used to drink 151 all the time, my tolerence was getting so high that i was drinkin like 3/4 a bottle of that shit, and i would be pretty messed up. good times...good times :D

9. I drunk 5 shots of 151 last night, and then 3 cups of hypnotic, and then smoked a dub...

it was tight as fuck.

10. 151 is good and all but i wouldn't drink it for the taste that is just stupid

11. I had some of this last night! It was good man I took 3 shots and got a little tipsy after 5 shots of JD I was pretty fuckin drunk so yeah go 151!

12. I dont really dabble with liqour any more. I dont mind it, but I enjoy just drinking shitloads of good beer more than anything.

12 pack of newcastle gets me purty good

13. i had just over 200ml of 40% Albertan vodka.. messes you up fast as well.. tastes like rubbing alcohol judging by the smell of rubbing alcohol.. pretty crappy

edit: alcohol can make you do some crazy stuff.. i was gone and watching American History X, and right at the part where Danny tells Derek he hates what he did to his hair I paused it and shaved my head.. yeah.. pure impulse

14. For 1 I dont drink alcohol for taste. If you do your prolly an alcoholic. And if sum1 did drink it for the taste why would that be stupid??:confused:

15. Haha that sucks dude. Made me laugh pretty good though. heh ill give ya sum
    +rep for that.