Bacardi 151

Discussion in 'General' started by ganjaherbtoker, Feb 18, 2012.

1. Goddamn its taste overpowers all fruit juices. This stuff is great! Anyone else fond of its power?:hello::cool:

2. Unfortunately I'm very familiar with 101.

I said unfortunately because i've practically blacked out anytime I've drank it.. Definitely caught me off guard a few times.

3. Good thing I know how to pace myself, unlike when I was 17. 101?

4. I used to drink the shit out of 151 a couple years ago. Its not bad mixed with a strong juice like orange pineapple juice, but we used to just take shots with something to wash it down.

5. Never heard of Bacardi 101?

6. 151 is the shit...coke and 151 hell i ran out of coke and used tea!

7. I better take that class next semester.

8. if you feel your testicles are large enough try a "flaming macedonia" just remember it burns worse going out than it does going down

9. cant tell if smartass
    or just fuckin stupid

10. Sorry man, I'm too wasted. Most people couldn't type at this point. If I were sober/high I too would be rolling my eyes. I apologize :rolleyes:::rolleyes:

11. Bacardi 151 is good, with oj and sprite. But I prefer Wild Turkey 101 over Bacardi 151.

12. Not much of a drinker so I tend to get pretty sloppy on some 151, and as crazy as it sounds I like to have a good time and when you're not paying attention you can drink a little too much 151.

I am 20 after all.

13. Definitely, I've had many good times turn very bad on even 80 proof. When I went to Towson University I blacked out and had to walk back to the college in those hospital socks, 3 miles, fucking sucked. I almost died that night, that was when I learned my lesson.

14. For sure, sometimes it'll bite even the hardest drinker in the ass.

And god damn, sounds like you had some good college years..

15. taste like the devils dick. but if u wanna get shitfaced, it does the trick.

16. that stuffs like gasoline haha

ive only tried 100 prrof booze

17. 151 aint shit.. get some everclear kiddo

18. [quote name='"Swerv"']151 aint shit.. get some everclear kiddo[/quote]

I only like everclear in trash can punch.

19. 151 used to be my shiz. I don't drink much anymore, but Caribou Lou is about the strongest mixed drink ever. It's easy to make, strong, and the pineapple juice magically covers the nastiness of 151. I've seen big dudes who can hold their liquor get smashed after a few Caribou Lou's. Obviously women love it too.

151 shots with Tabasco aren't that bad either (relatively speaking of course).

20. Yo if you aint takin shots with 151, I dont kno what your doin with your life