Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Babysitting

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tokeysmokey23, May 7, 2011.

1. So my sister is having a college graduation party at her house and leaving in a bit to go party around town. I got offered to stay at the house when her kids are asleep for like 35 bucks. I brought an eighth of mids over and there is booze all over the house. So basically she is paying me 35 bucks to stay at her house, smoke weed, get drunk and watch tv. Because she didn't have anyone else to turn to.

Damn this is nice :smoke:

2. Sounds like shes mother of the year...

3. #3 tokeysmokey23, May 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Pretty much man, shes like 22 and gets someone to babysit her kids almost every night so she can go out with her friends. I don't mind this type of babysitting though, doing nothing at all.

4. she's like 22?

Yeah, house sitting is the best. I don't mind chilling at your house, smoking, eating your food, running up the bill on their dime.

Times are good when you can do that.

5. i hate your sister already

6. #7 tokeysmokey23, May 7, 2011
    She is my opposite. Hates weed. And just a naggy bitch. But I'll do anything for 35 dollars. And I mean ANYTHING. I would dress up in a picachu costume and tickle a greasy fat man in a pool of jello for 35 fucking dollars man

7. does that mean ud also give head? if thats the case then thats a bargain

8. And shes a 22 year old alcoholic slut

9. #10 tokeysmokey23, May 7, 2011
    Of course man :smoke: haha I'm super baked right now and I just smoked like 2 bowls. I think I'm gonna smoke the entire eighth tonight, since an 8th of mids down here is only like 15 dollars :)

10. #11 tokeysmokey23, May 7, 2011
    Well said my man

11. Holy fuck man, one of my sisters friends drunkenly fell off the front porch and broke her ankle. They have it taken care of though. So I'm too stoned to give a fuck

12. Dude, not hatin' on you but really? Don't babysit while toking. You need to stay sharp in case of emergencies. Toke when she's back and you can leave.

13. #14 tokeysmokey23, May 7, 2011
    She's here, hasn't left yet. Everyone is getting a little toasty before they leave to the clubs. I'm fine man. It's just my niece and if an emergency happened I could react well to an emergency. But I understand your concern :smoke: