Grasscity - Black Friday Sale - up to 70% Discount

Babysitter lit my my friend on fire!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MattyBee, Mar 17, 2012.

1. My buddy Pauly is a absolute boss. When he was growing up he and his brothers went through countless babysitters. These 3 brothers would have been a pain to deal with as a teenage girl. So someone had gotten the idea to use perfume and axe cans to light their hands on fire. Once the cheap thrill of the 3 to 5 second flame went out, the youngest of them Pauly was then doused in spray and flammable aerosols. They claimed it would go out and Pauly was young enough to roll with it.

The flame ignites and Paulys pants go up in flames. The flames moved up toward his stomach were he received his worst burns. Overall though not any sort of burn that would be life threatening.

The family sues and Pauly now has been receiving 20,000 grand a year for since his 18th birthday! It's lawsuits like this that are awesome lol

Sorry if that was pointless

2. im confused.. did the babysitter light the kid on fire? or am I just to blitzed to understand your post.. hmmm

3. so the kid got sued cause younger kids lit themselves on fire?

4. yeah im confused too, who exactly got sued and is paying 20,000 a year? unless it was some sort of official babysitting company or they had some type of babysitter negligence insurance that sounds bogus bro

5. pics or it didnt happen

6. [quote name='"Thai"']im confused.. did the babysitter light the kid on fire? or am I just to blitzed to understand your post.. hmmm[/quote]

Yes she was the one supervising the boys ad the one that lit them flame.

7. [quote name='"9Peace"']yeah im confused too, who exactly got sued and is paying 20,000 a year? unless it was some sort of official babysitting company or they had some type of babysitter negligence insurance that sounds bogus bro[/quote]

Naw man when someone you pay to take safe care of your kids fucks up It is easy to get money he only received 100,000 grand which is payed on his birthday for the next 5 years. The babysitter tried to get the boys to say he got burned by the grille but that didn't fly

8. Wow that shits fucked up.

Good thing they went through the proper channels to get revenge I woulda gonna jerry springer on their asses.

9. Wait so let me get this straight...

That babysitter hated your mate so much that she literally tried to burn him alive?

Fair play

10. Worst babysitter ever.

11. [quote name='"as420"']worst babysitter ever.[/quote]

__2acc5a8841f8752904d37f90a8014829.png