Baby!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BigDomeDSM, Dec 3, 2008.

1. #1 BigDomeDSM, Dec 3, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2008
    Hey ya'll. Well, I just found out a few hours ago, within 9 months, I will be a dad. Apparently the little guy is already 11 weeks conceived so I missed a shit load of it however, my girlfriend and I are going to the O.B. in an hour! We may get to hear the babies heartbeat for the first time! I'm going to go crazy if that happens. So stoked... AND I'M HIGH... Perfect morning! Later tonight, I'm also going to hear Hinder, Trapt, Rev Theory, and Destrophy in concert with my girlfriend who's never seen Hinder, Trapt, or Rev Theory!!!

2. Congrat's man! :) I'm happy for you :hello:

3. Nice man!!!

Congrats!!!

Enjoy that concert, too.

4. Congratulations!

5. #5 BigDomeDSM, Dec 3, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2008
    So we went into see the OB today.. and to our surprise, my girl is 15 weeks along! Had an ultrasound for the first time (I'll upload some pics on this thread). It's a boy! Looks like the name will be Ethan James. Tight name I think! Anyway, tell me what ya'll think of the Ultrasounds!

6. damn dude; thats awesome! congrats!
    its sweet that you're excited, too.
    happy for you and your girl [=

7. p.s.
    enjoy the concert

8. Its really nice to see someone so excited about having a baby on the way. If I was only so

fortunate with my father. Its really refreshing. Good luck on the baby and i wish you and your new

family a very happy life.

9. cool congrats

10. Congratulations, my little niece just moved over to the US with us after living in Dominican Republic, it's awesome having a baby around. You gonna let her toke?

11. I think you should take the pics down and edit out your girl's name.

But congrats!

12. " shotgun little buddy!"

13. Congratulations, None of my business really but...
    How old are you?

14. Congratulations. I still remember that first ultrasound like it was yesterday (my oldest is almost 6). Aren't you glad those swimmers didn't stop to eat a donut and smoke a bowl and forget where the hell they were going?

15. Congradulations! Ethan james is a nice name too.

16. From the looks of things it will be the ugliest baby to have ever existed.

17. not necessary, I think its cool that your excited to be a dad. All babies are cute in my opinion. Good luck my friend! +rep for you about to be a dad:D

18. when its born make sure you get a test to see if the kid is really yours

im just sayin

19. Awesome! My nephew's name is Aaron James (AJ)