Baby

Discussion in 'General' started by Wolfbane, Aug 14, 2020.

1. #1 Wolfbane, Aug 14, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2020
    Well its late in the year but i got my baby back on the road. I have a good reason to smoke. Any mustang ppl will appericate matching pony interior. For got to put a pic up. I also forgot how needed old cars are when u get them back on road. Lol. Hope everyone has a great day and she needs little work here and there. But im glad going to try to get my 10 year old into it. My older boy was a no g . Lol. For real now. Have a great day

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. Nice paint!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. That Car Flii AF @Wolfbane She Pretty NGL! Much Respect! What Kind Of Car Is It?

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. I think it's a ford mustang :thumbsup:

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. 1964 Mustang, California Special?

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. I correct myself.
    It is 1964 Mustang I believe.
    Not a California Special.
    Just the California Special rims on it.
    The California Special didn't come out until 1968.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. 66 gt

• Winner Winner x 2
  9. 64 and a half was actually the first year. Not being a smart as . L. Just saying. Were going to look at a 68 fastback next week end. Needs work. But i can get it done. I hope. Lo . Have a great nite.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Thank you

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. I had a plain navy ‘66 Mustang coupe when I was a 19 year old kid. 289 motor. Nothing fancy at all but it was 100% all stock and I enjoyed it.

j

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. They are fun cars to drive i like how ppl turn there heads when u go by

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Who doesnt love an old Mustang?

That was back when Ford was still making a quality vehicle lol​

• Creative Creative x 1
  14. What is in yours for a motor? Does that have the 289 like my 66 did or is yours bigger being a GT?

j

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. Very true. Althoug . Alot of cheavy guys around here. I havent seen another emberglo stang in my neck of the woods which makes it. Nicer nice to meet you hope your day goes well

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. These days I’m a Subaru guy. We’re up in the north woods and need that 4 wheel. Love my CrossTrek.

Great Stang youve got - we’re out on the porch listening to 60’s oldies and your car goes right with the tunes!

Love the color.

j

• Like Like x 1