Baby

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by ideal, Nov 6, 2006.

1. Baby girl I press up on you spin you and whisper something nice udah udah a head start !

Ima thinking of you ... What comes ill write it like im about to burst but

first lets get right and go into a spiral flight it makes you feel tight.. allows you to use super sight on what you wanna
    see done right

I can see fate , can you feel it? ... that never-ending long lasting first date with that really hot mate ... That is its
    gunna be great!

making a unique model of love allows us to be capable of mending , bending and defending our persona's ... I luv that!

melting and smelting our spirits till we imitate a couple of butterfly's hanging on till their last intimate date

unfortunately you got a dumbass like me that fumbles and cant see sometimes what I want to be

so I get mean and hate-full, dispite my inner best light that gets in shitty fights with my poor babys cleaver night

but you might want to bite or put up a fight,that leads me to the right path of broad day light. cause I need that!

but side by side were as pure as ice cool ginger-ale and some syrupy liquade.

kiss me cause it gives me that feeling ... that one that enables me to fight for my right to take you into my arms and let
    you overthrow my control on my bitter selfish soul

your my angle thats allways there kissing me with your, super hot hips, little black mitts

it makes me go crazy i guees you could say anti lazy

your the only one who can take that long shape off my face , replace, mace and chase a frown till it flips upside your lips

so place your ice cold fingers on my chest and ill ease them while ya rest

and while you sleepin relax an imagin dancing to a jungle beat bumping our feet with some fast amazing congo heat that
    writes our initials super deep into the sands of time I can hypnotise mesmerize, give the 1 ..2...3 sleep.