Baby Name

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Feathertop_2064, Apr 21, 2016.

1. Hey everyone! I'm currently waiting on my first child and need some help naming it. All suggestions are welcome!!

2. Do you know if it's a boy or girl? That would help enormously.

3. Nyx for a girl. Daemon for a boy.

4. Nyx is cool. More of a middle name though

5. Yeah.. it makes a good middle name. Nyx is like the original Greek goddess, born of Chaos.. and that even Zeus feared. I don't really believe a person's name makes a difference other than what they make.. but name meanings can get into a person's subconscious and effect their life. So look at meanings and origins too.. but it can go one way or the other. Like if you and your child end up having a bad relationship.. and they have learned their name meaning, they might try to act in a way that opposes its meaning out of spite cause you named them that.

6. Caden for a boy, janaleigh OT brooklyn for a girl. Congrats on your little one!

Sent from my 0PM92 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Good advice. I got custody away from my son's egg donor, she no longer has visitation rights do to other reasons. She named my youngest an ignorant name that even he at 7 years old won't fully use. He doesn't completely understand the meaning either or it would be worse for him to accept. When he's a bit older we're going to discuss the change of his middle name and hopefully erase the last bit of crap she brought into his life she's no longer part of. He already uses a different middle name it's just not legal but then again he's only 7. I am kind of biased by his choice of middle names. I go by my middle name and he wants my 1st name to be his middle. I never really thought much about how negatively a name can impact someone until my son. You can see it in his eyes when his full name is mentioned.

Op get the name from your heart.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Might I ask what the name is?

• Like Like x 1
  9. #11 killset, Apr 27, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2016
    His middle name has to do with how she uses unmentionables. Strung together with his first name it's embarrassing for him. He actually thinks it means something else and its still embarassing. Once he gets older and figures it out it wont be good. His first name alone is a perfect fit and is staying. She disappeared when she became pregnant and I spent most of the pregnancy trying to find her. I would find her in bad places. The last time she took off I didn't find out where she was until after her water broke due to her use of unmentionables and a hospital several hours away called. By the way today my son is perfectly healthy, just had 1 hell of a horrible start because of that bitch

10. By "unmentionables" do you mean curse words?

11. Unmentionables= things against the rules to discuss

12. Thanks!

13. for me i love the name Ronnie