Baby Face Problems

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by rastaziggy, Jun 20, 2013.

1. and just because a gal stares at you doesn't necessarily mean they think you're hot brotha.

2. Mick Jagger is not sexy, but I bet he slays a copious amount cheeks. Does a cover band count?

3. Well as always, a lot plays into attraction. Mick Jagger is cool as fuck. He was in the Rolling Stones! It's not like he's a scrub. He's in one of the biggest bands of all time lol. Anyway, cover bands aren't quite as cool as original bands but it doesn't really matter. Cool ass dudes are cool ass dudes regardless.

4. Well as always, a lot plays into attraction. Mick Jagger is cool as fuck. He was in the Rolling Stones! It's not like he's a scrub. He's in one of the biggest bands of all time lol. Anyway, cover bands aren't quite as cool as original bands but it doesn't really matter. Cool ass dudes are cool ass dudes regardless.
    </blockquote>Tell me you'll fuck mick jagger that's nasty

• Like Like x 1
  5. Present day Mick Jagger? No.

6. Present day Mick Jagger? No.
    </blockquote>Would you fuck flavor flav?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Helllllllllllll no. What kind of standards do you think I have, dude? I'm not gonna screw anyone just because they're involved in music lol. He's not even a musician. He's a hype man.

8. Helllllllllllll no. What kind of standards do you think I have, dude? I'm not gonna screw anyone just because they're involved in music lol. He's not even a musician. He's a hype man.
    </blockquote>You Lying. If flav showed them dollas I'm sure you'd pop that

• Like Like x 3
  9. Omg. He's old as hell and he's practically burnt chocolate! He looks like one of those African shrunken heads. He's not even remotely my type. And money is the root of all fucking evil. Who knows what strange things one would do for a little piece of change lol.

10. lol just let them grow, be proud of what you got. my beard was grizzly, but when i dropped 20 pounds and started lifting weights regularly that shit exploded so im sure over all health plays a big part.

11. Omg. He's old as hell and he's practically burnt chocolate! He looks like one of those African shrunken heads. He's not even remotely my type. And money is the root of all fucking evil. Who knows what strange things one would do for a little piece of change lol.
    </blockquote>Make you Holla for a dolla

12. i find cute girls alot more sexually attractive then women who are hot or have huge tits, but i'm a guy so i dont know what it sits like from a female perspective.

13. Lol Wut?

14. i dont like big titted women, but i guess they all like huge dicks... jk jk please dont blast me now

15. Lol and you said you don't like hot chicks either...

16. go to the tanners you'll look 60 in no time

17. nooooo, i said i find them less attractive

18. Ohhh so you find got chicks Less attractive if they had a cup titties.

19.  I actually did, u mad bro?