Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Baby Dro?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Koala, Aug 5, 2009.

1. Well yesterday the guy I use for middies texted me saying that he had 'baby dro'. I had never even heard the term before but he said that it was in between beasters and dro and he said I could get a qtr for 50. I couldn't pass that up.

The bud looked okay i suppose at first glance but when I really looked at it I saw all the crystals. It's pretty crystally, fairly leafy so I'm thinking lots of indica, the high makes me think that too. And it got me really blazed for what I paid. I was looking for maybe some grower's knowledge on how baby dro is grown, what the differences are, etc. Thanks.

2. That's very common up here in OH i've gotten it about 2-3 times and it smells weird, In a good way of course but i would definitely buy it if i could get a hold of it again.

3. From where I'm from that would most likely receive the name dro and then hydro is often noobishly referred to as "fire chronic" i think its just a bit strange but whateva

4. I'm sorry but 'baby dro' is the absolute dumbest pot nomenclature I've ever heard. Slap that dealer in the face for me... kthxbye

5. Haha, yeah, it smokes great. And agreed, baby dro just sounds fucking dumb. Honestly though, he's a cool guy and $50 a qtr for where I live is pretty damn good. :smoking:

6. 50 dollar quarter of dro and not mids? Hella good price

7. HAHA FTW! Thanks for saying it cause i almost felt like a dick to say it! HAHA
    :hello::hello::hello:

8. Yeah if it's good I'd buy it... but the name.... DEALER FAIL!

9. maybe from where you guys are from it sounds stupid cause you never heard of it, but around here baby dro is a term for weed that is real high quality mids, better than the mids you usually come across, but it isnt actually quite considered a high strain (if that makes any sense)

like if it was Regs, Mids, and Highs, baby dro would be somewhat better than mids, but not as quite as good as some Highs. has a distinctive smell compared to other mids, and usually has no seeds whatsoever. and all the buds are usually small, like little baby nugs. should be pretty sticky too

10. You obviously don't understand... Its a street name... It may not be a real quality or strain but dealers WILL slap that name on anything thats of quality less than beasters here. Saying Baby Dro is stupid indeed I agree. But Its not only his dealer... Its everywhere, and used differently. I don't give a shit if my dealer calls it baby dro... Shit as long as its almost like beasters and a good ass price, its fucking good weed to smoke and get me high.

Edit:
    This...

11. i wouldn't smoke baby dro... i hate to be a pot snob, but around here i've heard it called "baby kryp" and time and time again it turns out to be prematurely harvested, poorly cared for, really shitty dank. more or less some mids without seeds. and also, not saying that you are one, but in my experience the people who usually buy it are noobs thinking they've got a great deal since it's sinsemilla... when in reality some real good mids or good beasters would get em' a lot higher.

12. haha the first time I heard that term I shit bricks.

BABY DRO

13. I agree with this also. It does suck new buyers in to buy some mids... Been there, a lot of us have... Except when my dealer tells me he has baby dro and i check it out and its better than the mids he usually has, then I do buy them. I don't tell people the same, I just say "I have some mids"

14. There is nothing I don't understand about dealers giving stupid names to their weed to sell it. Dro is just as useless as baby dro since it usually tells you nothing about the bud. It used to mean it was hydroponic grow... but now dealers throw the term around mercilessly. Baby dro just sounds stupid and makes no literal sense... no matter where you live... that is unless your grower has a little baby sized hydroponic kit :rolleyes:

15. or people could just call it high mids..baby dro sounds fucking stupid lol

16. Lol man I know what your talking about. But they completely ignored the point that its grown hydrophonically instead and just used it to describe quality above mids. You know what im trying to say? I'm not saying your wrong, I do agree it is stupid but I mean, I know what they're talking about when they say baby dro, they're talking about some mids that smoke better than some.

17. baby dro can also be dro not grown to its full potential

18. And this. The definition: Baby Dro isn't really clear to anyone because its different in a lot of places. I know that its just some high mids, and when I buy it I don't tell all my friends, "Hey man, I just got some baby dro." Because thats what my ignorant friend says. I say, "Bro, I just picked up some high mids wanna smoke?"

Its cheap and gets you high.

19. Oh yeah it def has an intended meaning... I'm just saying that on its face the term sounds dumb. I mean lets try an example of slapping baby onto some other term for clarity:

- I have a ribeye in the freezer... its not quite top notch cut but it certainly isn't shoulder or something... lets call it baby t-bone.

- I'm 20... not quite 21 but not 17 either... baby legal

- I own a lancer oz rally... not quite an EVO but as close as you can get... baby car

I've never actually laughed out loud at my own text... I just did... and hard (especially at baby legal). Baby dro is such a ridiculous term. :laughing:

Wanna smoke some babies??? :ey:

20. LOL Didn't think about it like that. :hello: