Baby Deer

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bigcturbo, Nov 22, 2011.

1. Sooo im the type of smoker that'll smoke two grams in one night, and never remember a damn thing. yeah not alot of brain cells left.. Anywho, one night me and my cousin were cruisin the backroads and i was baked as usual. as we were driving along some deer ran out in front of us, he slowed down to let them pass. The last deer was a little fawn.. and i dont know why, but i decided i wanted it. According to my cousin, he looked over and i was already out the door charging for the ditch, at which point i disappeared into the brush. He waited 5, 10, minutes. He said he heard the door open and here i come jumping in with bambi in my arms. Anyways, oblivious to what had gone on i awoke the next morning with a pet deer, which i had to release because catching wild deer and raising them without some kind of permit is apparently illegal. Also the fawn apparently destroyed my shirt, the car dash, and my pride. I caught that bitch though!!haha:wave:

2. There is no fucking way you caught a baby deer. /Thread

3. Pics (and this is definitely something you'd take pictures of) or GTFO

4. are you sure? cause i dont remember you being there. And a fence stopped it. Otherwise yeah.. thx for posting your opinion though

5. and no pics. this was three years ago. you dont wanna see the phone i had 3 yrs ago

6. this is prolly more like what really happened.

[​IMG] GIFSoup

7. someones peanut butter and jealous

8. Did its daddy yell "12 ***** 12" at.all?

9. what the hell does that mean?heh

10. Youtube, dear attacks dog....or , 12 n.i.g.g.a 12

11. Me and a friend cought a rabbit once.He threw a hoodie over it and we took it to his house.It left little turds in his bathtub.

12. This is an example of a useless or pointless post as me and a mod were discussing earlier prime example.

13. [quote name='"trazyfilth"']

This is an example of a useless or pointless post as me and a mod were discussing earlier prime example.[/quote]

My request for pictures in a silly way, but very much still sticking with the topic was pointless..... but you coming in and derailing the thread to let me know you and a mod had a conversation is....helpful? Or in your case useful?

Edit: the question is rhetorical. Don't answer it. I'd rather not derail this thread anymore than you already have.

OP, did you pay for damages the baby deer made to your friends car?!

14. I caught a small deer once. Between knee and waist high. I was walking around a pond catching frogs for bass fishing and almost stepping on it. It was laying in the reeds, and darted off. My predator instincts kicked in, and if I was hungry I would have had a nice meal. I let the lil bugger go though.

I love chasing animals. I chased a squirrel once, and almost had him. Even after he darted up a tree I was still on his ass. I would have had him too but he jumped from tree to tree and got away.

15. [quote name='"bigcturbo"']1. and never remember a damn thing.
    2. yeah not alot of brain cells left..[/quote]

1. Not true.
    2. Weed doesn't kill brain cells....
    3. Troll on, troll.

16. [quote name='"Olesmoky"']Even after he darted up a tree I was still on his ass. I would have had him too but he jumped from tree to tree and got away.[/quote]

This is what sets you apart from the other animal chasers! The average squirrel hunter would've given up after the first tree lol

17. [quote name='"Sweetleaftoker"']

1. Not true.
    2. Weed doesn't kill brain cells....
    3. Troll on, troll.[/quote]

Maybe he doesnt just do weed?
    How do you know its not true? He could have been on other things..

18. [quote name='"bigcturbo"']Sooo im the type of smoker that'll smoke two grams in one night, and never remember a damn thing. yeah not alot of brain cells left..i bitch though!!haha:wave:[/quote]
    I'm assuming no other drugs were taken..

That's hard to believe and obviously your one of those kids who smokes and does stupid shit only to excuse it with o my bad I don't even remember... sorry weed doesn't do that. Nice story tho I guess made me laugh.

19. I was at this hippy fest around my house and we found a fawn next to one of the trails.
    We named him Xavier and fed him hot dogs.
    He had a broken leg :( He is now being raised on a deer farm and is a lot older haha

He doesnt remember the hot dogs tho :( wont even try to eat them now!

20. Haha look at all the douche bags that think im lying. Why would i try and make that up? And as for weed not burning braincells.. maybe im just getting old. But i have this wierd feeling that smoking a 1/4 of dro every four days for the last 12 years might have helped. Which im sure some of you think im lying about too.ha. but its all good. Everyone has there own opinion, even if they dont know what the hell theyre talking about.

And thats cool other ppl have done the same.heh