baby clothes xmas gift??

Discussion in 'General' started by No-Arms-Duck, Dec 11, 2008.

1. yo whudup. yea i need to buy some clothings for my brothers kiddo for xmas. trynna get this lil ***** zooted up. need some pimpin clothes so he can get his mack on. 3 months old what do you recommend?

2. a mini glock. that shit would be gangster.

but seriously its not worth buying good clothes for somebody that young they cant walk and they grow too fast. i think it would be a waste of money to buy good cloths for a child less than about 18 months.:)

3. yeahh just get some clothes at target or something since babies grow really fast. he'll out grow it in a few months and you'll need new shit

4. they got onesies and neat lil shoes at spencer gifts and hot topic if you want something a little less conventional...my lil man is wearing a "nice tits, can i try one" onesie today:p

5. Check out Kids Foot Locker, I just bought my nephews some nice shoes there. They had baby gear too.

6. Seriously if you want to get some funny/good cloths that the baby will look pimpin in...go with this one^^

7. i really love the baby hell version of tshirthell.com [ok i scrolled up and a guy posted that already]

this site seems pretty cool: http://www.babywit.com/ABABY.html

they have artsy stuff, band clothes, etc. so it's not just one style.

8. Reported

9. I think u can do better then that
    Toys toys diapers things they need like formula and bath supplies baby wipes

At 3 months old. Usually every gives those ages clothing away at baby showers. So he may not really need anything pimp right now because he’s just gona shit and vomit over it anyways.

maybe. My girl liked this one someone did for us. Buy him a beautiful outfit to wear for his next baby photo pictures and prepay for it so mom and dad don’t have to. U can get a nice package at jc penny.