baby and i mite be homeless soon....hooray

Discussion in 'General' started by skittlette, Feb 20, 2009.

1. damn, i hope everything turns out okay for you & your bf & son. I'd get on WIC - that shit helps out so much. Me & my girl are on it and it helps out a lot. We get 9 cans of formula per month, 5 gallons of milk, eggs, cereal, juice, cheese, peanut butter um...what else. Idk but it seriously helps out so much.

i just don't understand how some people can be so insensitive to others ESPECIALLY when there's a child involved. That stupid bitch cares too much about herself to even think about your concern for your child's safety. Shit like that makes me so pissed & that kind of situation is one of the few where i would find it okay to knock a girl out lol. Even with ur dad - i can't belive he takes that woman's side regardless of how your relationship is w/ him, you know? You're his daughter. I couldn't imagine doing that to my daughter. Blows my mind & drives me crazy.

i know everything will turn out okay for you guys. Everything happens for a reason. Keep your head up!

2. i wouldve been on wic but aidan wont eat good start, and thats the formula they give you
    and i do get food stamps, but im the only one that buys the actual groceries
    im confident that itll all work out, it tends to cme around every time, this was mostly a rant for my own nerves and IF i end up moving without a chance to tell everyone..now u know why
    but no matter what ill figure out a way to always keep my blades here informed on the trials and tribulations of skittlette and peanutty:p

3. I'm a beleiver in karma and you seem like a good person so I think karma is on your side. Hope everything works out for you Skittle:)

4. It seems to be true girl, having a baby changes everything!

Advise-wise im flatlined,, wish I could help ya, you've always been so nice.

-Mark

5. aidan??
    omfg, i love your kids name. tell him. haha

6. k i had my first day of work yesterday...i really think im going to enjoy working there

i even got to bring home a meduim sized box full of wet catfood for free:p

7. Your off to a good start already Skittle. Like I said, Karma is on your side:D

8. Something you might check on- granted this was 10 yrs ago, but, with my twins i just had to get a doctor to write a note that they needed a certain formula to thrive and then WIC gave me vouchers for that brand. It was some crazy formula that they wouldn't spit up and was very expensive- with preemie twins there was NO spitting up or losing any weight at all- it ended up not working so i had to give in and nurse/pump milk for them longer- but anyway, back on track, lol- might be worth checking on if they still do this, then get his doc to write a note.

9. Well... At what point did you and your boyfriend consider yourselves stable enough to even HAVE a baby?

Im not downing you too much, but I know a girl in the same situation as you except she doesnt have a man because shes a lazy spoiled whore.

IMO your boy needs to get a job doing something during the day like construction and you need to find a job at a jiffy store or some shit. Yout gotta save up money to GTFO!

10. Your baby daddy can get paid to donate sperm.

I would do it for the money if you don't mind the fact that he might have another biological son somewhere .

11. It's hardly as easy as it sounds. Believe me...college kids with no money for beer or weed get pretty creative. You have to give mad samples beforehand so they can see if your sperm is good, you have to provide medical history, and then take a full physical. If after all that you haven't been weeded out, then you get down to business. You can't just blow your wad in a cup and get handed $100. For all that work I'd rather just get a job at the 7-11 that would probably pay better.

12. well..aidan was kind of a surprise
    i was told i couldnt carry past the first few weeks, and tj was told he was sterile :rolleyes:

i dont see him by any means as a mistake, hes my little miracle
    and as for your friend, at least my man is standing by me
    i just got a job, starting on saturdays only for training, theyll increase my hours as i learn more
    since ts a small store, theres only the one person and myself, theres only 2 other people that work there besides me rite now..thats why taining is going to take a teeny bit...but ill be making 12.50 an hour and rite now i make 10...so we're def on the track now...
    plus ill be going to get the paper work for subsidized housing help untill can get on my feet, i dont want to live on the state forever, let alone at all

but i think its starting to work out, and im going to make damn well sure that the worst doesnt happen...thats my job as mommy after all