baby and i mite be homeless soon....hooray

Discussion in 'General' started by skittlette, Feb 20, 2009.

1. I'm sorry I came off as such an asshole, but that is one of my pet peeves. I also didn't have much to say on the subject, and it seems like you have you situation under control...I'm sure you'll make it through just fine.

But since we're on the subject....why do you type "ne"...? it doesn't take any less time to type, it just goes from 3 letters to 2. It also probably is getting you in a bad habit for when you actually have to type with correct grammar...so what is the point?

2. Im to stoned, this says it all ^

3. it really doesnt get in my way, i can type just fine when i need, to, its just habbit when im chatting in a casual place, such as aim, or in here
    i was actually an english t.a. at my high school for two years...
    like i said, just dont need to worry about it here

i hope u didnt get any neg rep for that

4. your not a failure to your son or anyone. anyone who can go through a struggle with their head held high hasnt failed at all.

5. I just checked....only 4 negs for it. :(

who gives a fuck though, its just a forum

6. i aya not know your life story, but im sure its a good one. who wants to hear a story where everything goes okay all the time? not to say that we want a boring life, but it makes nothing out of the character. if the person hasnt gone through anything, they will end up being shallow and pointless. its true when they say what doesnt kill only makes you stronger. though as cliche as that may be. i heard a good quote somewhere that talked about how its ture that all your expiriences in life make up who you are, the good and the bad. hang in there skittlette because youll end out on top looking back at this and glad that it happened. trust me. and please... keep us updated?

7. I hope things turn around for you soon. You need to get your own place asap!

If you and your bf both have full-time jobs it shouldn't be that hard.

Have you tried to get any assistance from the govt. ? They have housing programs and stuff, especially if you have a little one... don't feel bad if you got help that way, that's what it's there for, and at least you legitimitely need the help.

Best of luck & god bless.

8. im making an appointment today to try to get some assistance like sect 8...i dont want to stay on it tho, ive never wanted to live off the state, but in this case ill take it for a little while...get my feet under me and keep working to save money...especially since its under the table itll be easier to save

thanks every one for the shoulder...needed it last night:eek:

9. oups..i didnt see these posts and neg repped u too..
    i will make it up to you when i can rep u again:)sorryyy

//

skitts..you are not a failure/
    lifes not that easy sometimes but things will go better..search the gov.assistance XVIPimp mentioned.it sounds like a nice option.with two full time jobs i think youll be fine.and able to move somewhere on your own.its the beggining thats difficult
    things will get better im sure.
    keep us updated and smile.
    im sure your son would be proud if he knew what youre going through(and not pleased with his grandfather but thats another issue..)

you and your family have ALL my positive vibes.:)

10. It's not your fault at all, Your doing the best you can for your baby. I'm sure you can find an affordable place for you and your baby that also has a good living enviroment for your baby aswell. If worse comes to worse try either talking to your Dad or asking a friend if you can stay with them until you find a place of your own.

11. No its not just a forum, skillette I wish you the best of luck girl, everything will work out in the end it always does.

12. Sounds like the gf is the failure here- she should be ashamed that you even had to ask to not slam doors for a sleeping baby.
    Sending good vibes your way to find at decent place and things turning around soon. Good luck with the assistance as well- that's what it's there for. I don't know you well, or hardly at all really, but from what I do know- you have a beautiful son that will be very proud of his momma. 'Ere's to having a good day, and a better tomorrow!

13. Hate to be an ass but you got a baby to take care of, and you going back to your dad after such a horrible relationship shows your bad decision making skills.

You put yourself in that position.....

14. Desperate times call for desperate measures and until you've been there, I wouldn't be criticizing skills that you can't properly assess.

In case you haven't been paying attention, there is a depression going on. Families banding together is the correct way to approach a problem, in most instances.

My daughter and Son-in-law have two babies, and are fighting tooth and nail to keep their jobs, so Skittlette has my sympathy, and if her dad isn't the best person, he is still a person who cared enough to help them out.

I hope his desire to keep his old lady happy, doesn't cloud his judgment of what is good for his grandson, and I hope you all can find the love to get over this problem area.

But it sure is easy to see how so many single mom's in America, become strippers. :(

15. If that ass-hat kicks you out knowing you have a child and no living arrangements set up then he's a pretty fucking big douche. If your trying to figure out ways to get some money, though it isn't fun, theres always plasma/blood donation places (I think you can make about 200-300 a moth donating plasma depending on weight) and your boyfriend could always head over to the sperm bank and... well you know.

Theres the old dealing standby as well :devious::smoke:

16. At the same time, there are many families that are doing just fine, but yet see a need to take advantage of the system, for instance;...one couple I know claim that they are seperated, but live together & are completely happy & married...& the wife gets like $240bux worth of food stamps every week. They are fucking cheating bastards as far as I'm concerned, they have a nice home & enough money to do what they need to do, why the fuck are they ripping the system like that. The answer, they dont give a fuck about anybody but them, & in my mind...that is a failure of both parents.

If you show your child lots of love, you can never be a failure as a parent, they need nourishment & clothing, but most of all love from the parent...big sqeezing hugs all the dang time, never stop...I hug my 23 year old son every day, then I turn to my 5 year old & do the same, the older one resist...because you know -"Dad thats gay man" but I get a hold of him anyway, he's knows the deal. A child can feel the love transfer with meaningfull hugs...call me corney or old fashion, but its the one thing in this world I can count on.

Then there are those who take care of a baby in other ways, like for instance...Abortion.

I bet you anything that its all going to work out for the best, you wait & see, I know my shit. You need to stop being negative about yourself & your situation...shit, nobodys perfect, or in a perfect situation, but I believe good things happen to good people, it might not be until we reach the very end, thats why we have to hang on for dear life, it might be around the corner.

Quote - im actually quite religious...and pray often

Then you know he already knows what's in your heart & what your going through, he knows whats best, but we cant understand it.

Good luck Mom, * hugs for the baby from Davy *

17. Try to stay positive... life is a bitch. I've been through very rough patches in life myself. I wont even begin to go into them. I hope things work out for you guys.

18. Read most of the thread, but didn't see this, does your Boyfriend have a full time job? Sorry things are so rough, you'll pull through it, don't worry or question your parenting skills.

19. #39 skittlette, Feb 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2009

which relationship are you talking about here??
    and who are you to judge someone that u only kno a FRACTION of their situation...i wasnt posting this for the nimrods like yourself
    and also, my dads house is a billion times better than the environment we were in, i moved in with him when i was still pregnant
    and i think i should state..again...he ASKED me to move in with him, i never brought it up to him because i know my father, it was his idea, not mine, i was trying every other option i had at the time to NOT move in with him. it was basically my dads house or a roach infested, dog piss soaked, raging alcoholic atmosphere where physical fighting was a daily thing even while i was pregnant, lets not forget those dogs...barking, no lie, 24/7 and jumping and BITING on me and everyone else....i was thinking safety of my soon to be newborn at that time

and tj does have a "full time" job, he works from home most of the time, fixing/building computers, and also does fixing work for a few mom-n-pop stores down the street

today is a better day, i called, got the info that i needed, im going later in the week to get the paperwork i need to get the help i need

and aidan has been mostly smiles all day, we've been at my mothers house all day tho as well

i start work tomorrow, so i wont be on here most of the day, if at all, but ill be sooo happy to be working again

20. Useless man