Baboons keep feral dogs as pets & guardians in Saudi Arabia

Discussion in 'Pets' started by Swills, Aug 10, 2011.

1. hes a dirty cop piece of shit

2. wtf? fuck baboons. and i didn't see shit resembling them treating dogs like pets. fuck those things...poor puppy.

3. understatement.

4. I see your point, I guess the feral dogs are not fully fed on delicious nutritious premium diets.

5. one day, im going to have a pet baboon who has a pet dog. it'll be like a hierarchy in my own house.
    then i'll teach my baboon to take fat bongloads... and one day.... he'll go to take his snap.. and BAM! SALVIA! i'll trick that motherfucker.

6. But then you'd have a freakishly strong killing machine in your living room who was tripping balls. Could be unhealthy for you.

7. #47 Rotties4Ever, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2011
    why do you bother filling up this thread with useless posts, you do it other places to,
    if you dont wanna take it seriously dont. but are you just capable of rubbish ?

edit- you could have ignored that poster. now that poster is gonna reply with equal rubbish, then you will reply again, and this thread will consist of nothing but rubbish.

cycle of useless posts

8. .. because the intrawebz is serious business.

possibly.. but he would most likely be incapacitated from the salvia, and who says im in my living room? I could be outside by the pool, then all i have to do is push my baboon in the water and let him drown, because his motor skills will be non-existent from the .5 snap of 80x salvia (he's got michael phelps lungs).. so now my baboon is tripping balls and drowning in my backyard pool. its only fair since he likes to drag puppies along sharp rocks.

9. But what if you have a puppy and he drags it into the pool?

10. im not sure a puppy could drag my baboon.. but then...maybe i'll inject my puppy with some GHB to give him a little extra juice.. see what that does for him.

11. While you're at it, you should teach him how to swim and get out of the pool. No sense in letting your puppy make a martyr of himself over some silly ape.

12. evolution takes thousands of years or more so i doubt we will witness significant evoultion in primates in our lifetime. I don't get why people discredit evolution because they can't "see" results it takes fucking time

13. A real question: Do you believe weve evolved from apes?

14. Fuck I didn't see this thread and posted this video in a different thread fml.

15. #55 Jazzyj, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    No one that actually understands evolution believes we evolved from apes. We share a common ancestor with them.

16. next logical question that follows, what is the origin of man?

17. That's fucking awesome

18. I don't know where we came from, i mean only 2% difference in DNA makes it feasible that our ancestor that set off our evolution was a mutated chimp/primate or we might be an evolved version of an extinct species,. I mean what happens to the inferior population once the evolved group gains power? they die. That's why i think there is no missing link we evolved pretty damn fast so all of our predecessors had very limited life spans.

19. This just shows how awesome dogs are and how much their awesomeness is detected by another animals.