babies in the street.

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Cos Mic, Nov 27, 2008.

1. #1 Cos Mic, Nov 27, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2008
    i couldnt help notice the number of babies thrown out to the street with the bathwater. the streets of grasscity are littered with damp cold babies on the street. i was just wondering if folks were likely to realise this for themselves soon, or should i make mention of it to them?

ps
    i thought for a while i was the only one who used that analogy for throwing your-cosmic-connection / god / whatever-other-silly-label-applied out along with when you reject all the crap that religious doctrines tried to get your to swallow along with it.

and then i discovered in the space of just a couple of weeks, there's loads of folks been saying it. looks like its been a pretty comon experience for those liberating themselves from churches, and then refinding the truth in their own more personally meaningful ways.

pps
    for the analogy to work though... its gotta be like some kind of super immortal baby... because... how else would you be able to get and fetch it back. weird that so many have opted for this analogy, even though it has this big hole in it. har har har. :D

2. babies??? what KIND of babies? you have to get more in detail if talking to stoners.

i eat babies

3. i thought i gave sufficient detail for stoners. maybe i need to get more in detail for you.
    ;) maybe u read it before i completed the ps & pps

immortal golden-violet babies

?

alegory babies

?

4. blue babies, lol.

5. #5 Cos Mic, Nov 27, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2008
    lol. no doubt. especially after being left on wet cobbled roads for so long.

i left my baby out there for over a decade before i went to pick it up.
    thank fuck it transends time, and the baby is very very forgiving and understanding.

frankly i dont think the baby gave a fuck about being thrown out... but was more concerned for me. see... the baby keeps me full of love. and thats important.

tangently,
    blue people for real?

[​IMG]