Babies get horny too.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dantino, Nov 30, 2011.

1. I was high and during thanksgiving I noticed my two little nephews ( male, age 3 and 4) hanging around my step-cousin (who is aged 20 and really pretty)

When you're high you notice shit alot, and they kept jumping on her...kind of like how a dog will jump on something and hump the shit out of it. Very disturbing. They kept hugging her chest and stuff and wanting to be around her, and then I noticed. Holy shit. Kids from a REALLY young age already unknowingly have a sex drive. Of course my stepcousin didnt really notice, but that shit is just weird. They kept rubbing their little private parts on her leg when they hugged her down there, I noticed everything.

And have you ever been in a kindergarten class? Those little dudes are horny as anything...

2. Testosterone is a primary hormone that (among other things) relates to libido. Males produce about 10X more than women do.

Around the age of 4 is when the measurable ratio of testosterone doubles in a boy's body.

Add to this the child's budding curiosity about their body (especially their external sex organs), and yes, some children will act out. That is why it is important for responsible parents to teach their children to not play with themselves in public, and to act appropriately with others.

It sounds like these children have not been getting that fundamental instruction.

That said, you must be careful not to overtly sexualize their actions. At that age they do not understand what they are doing and so the context is completely different.

3. Maybe but i dunno i don't think you really become aware of your sex drive until your first boner or orgasm.

4. i know exactly what you mean haha its pretty funny and im sure only boys do it

5. Ha one time me and my ex were fucking, then my baby brother (4 years old) ran down to my room and pulled down his pants. We were like wtf put your pants up and he was all "Its too hard!" and I was just like smh

6. the best is when boys try to look up girls' dresses. they think they are so sneaky...

7. lol lil nigggas are jokes

8. OP's previous thread in Pandora's Box was about jacking off on a bus and wiping his cum on some 'moroccan' chick's pillow

Now this??!

[​IMG]

9. FBI

You can just bookmark this for later-:)

10. Imagine if the kids turn out gay? you will have quite a story in like 13 years. lol.

11. Umm this sounds a bit weird.:eek:

12. i used to have a bangin baby sitter when iwas like 3. and i would always wanna be around her... but i wouldnt like hump the shit out of her or anything.. hahaha

13. OP is creepy.

14. girls get curious too ;)

15. These actions can hardly be called surprising really.

I mean little boys and girls will couple up wayyy before they hit puberty. I remember in 1st grade I was 5 and I kissed some random little girl named Rebecca.

These things are deeply embedded in our natural instincts, add that to the rapid growth and hormone fluctuation of the 3-6 year old human(greatest hormone flux save puberty), and it starts making a ton of sense.

16. LMFAO... too great.. too great

17. You have a pic of your cousin?

18. When I was like 5 I remember going up to the jet in my pool and letting it massage my dick

My parents would always yell at me and it never made sense at the time. I just thought, "Hey, this feels good..."

I figured it out sometime down the road...hilarious