Babies are like retarded people

Discussion in 'General' started by hendrix42, Dec 1, 2011.

1. learn to fucking read....im not talking about that picture of a pot....im talking about the picture i referrred to in my op when the baby was wearing a bowl of food on its head.

learn to actually read my posts then you will know what im talking about instead of just trying to act tough and put me down and insult me......

2. er...
    that "bowl of food" is a cast iron pot.

you learn to fucking read, and comprehend.

retard

3. It makes perfect sense, the baby probably hadn't eaten spaghetti before, have you ever eaten something new and smiled and said "Holy shit this is good!" before? Probably. Think of it like that only, without the "Holy shit this is good!", as, they don't know how to say that, so, they say it with there facial expressions.

facial expressions are what babies have when they can't speak cheek and tongue.

4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_A-lgWCfog&feature=player_detailpage]Dylan Galloway Touchdown.mov - YouTube[/ame]

BABIES 1
    MRDD 6

5. that is what i am talking about. The picture i mentioned seeing in my original post..........i wasnt talking about the picture on the bottom with the pot....i was takling about a picture that i saw on the facebook album of the baby wearing a bowl of food on its head and the caption of the picture said that....................do you finally comprehend this or are you literally retarded?!?!?????????

6. And another thing.... why do people always weigh their baby's when they're born? Do they sell for more if they weigh more?

7. [quote name='"catfish swiming"']And another thing.... why do people always weigh their baby's when they're born? Do they sell for more if they weigh more?[/quote]

I hope for humanities sake you are joking...

8. Yeah 10 pounders are 1000 bucks lol

9. When I'm buying people I don't want some light runt of the pack, I want one thats going to be able to work for me and fight in my colloseum

10. you mean....
    [​IMG]

that one?

Or are you one of the ones that post pictures completely oblivious to the thread?

[​IMG]

11. I read this whole thread & Can't stop laughing! I'm not even stoned

12. I went to the drive through today "o yeah can i get a double pounder with extra cheese". "Sure sir just drive up to the window" so i drove up to the window payed and she handed me a baby in between two pieces of bread and two slices of cheese.

13. Babies Are high everything makes them laugh and they forget all there baby memories when they get older lol must be some heavy shit

14. This baby had eaten spaghetti plenty of times though

15. [​IMG]

This thread is full of LOL and to all of the people offended by it I say to them...

[​IMG]

And finally--babies with fucking laser eyes:D!!

[​IMG]

16. winner

17. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JmA2ClUvUY]Talking Twin Babies - PART 2 - OFFICIAL VIDEO - YouTube[/ame]

18. I have always thought that babies/toddlers minds, thoughts, actions were akin to a brain high on lsd where everything was new and fascinating and occasionally terrifying without reason.