<b>the most weed youve ever smoked in 24 hrs </b>

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SerinAjmG, Jan 20, 2010.

1. Over a half ounce on 420 2008 (two grams of blow helps :D)

2. like... a gram with my buddy

3. around 3.5 ounces and 5 or so strains we also ate some of this in rice crispy treats and vaped/smoked the rest it was 4/20 of 2008 i love having the biggest pot heads as friends

4. haha its subliminal messaging to go to :D4chan:D lol

and the most Ive probably smoked would be about 10g with my friend after my GF passed out.

He came with like a G, smoke it, she passed out then he left and came back with that.

We woke up and were mindfucked cuz we didnt know we had smoked it all.

5. like 8grams in 1 day.. then like 3 more the next day

6. i'm a lightweight.. i think the most I smoked in a day was a gram.... and i was baaaaked

7. Lucky!

21 G's

8. around a qp

9. the most i've smoked in a day is probably a quad with like 2 other people ... i know thats not a lot, but my friends and i are pretty conservative with our weed .. afterall, moneys tight nowadays

10. The day i got my exam results my friend had a free house so threw in with a friend on a ounce Columbian Gold, i also picked up a half O of the columbian and a ounce of Red Seal Hash from morroco. We smoked the entire shared O a Q of my Columbian and we cooked up half a O of hash in brownies and at them all at once. Id say i smoked most of it but it was a great day, blunt after blunt :)

11. dude wtf really.

how to people smoke so much.i smoked everyday but nothing over 4 grams max.

i find those stories a lil hard to believe but that does sound like a good times.

12. A little over an eighth in the span of 3 hours or so.