B o

Discussion in 'General' started by lamerang, Jan 6, 2012.

1. Yea so hypothetically i have been burning onion rang bud (its called that for a reason) for the last year because i have been on punishment.
    I try not to eat meat,
    yet...

My body odor well... no matter how much I shower I smell like the inside of a real ripe pumpkin.... a carving pumpkin at that, the kind where you might eat the seeds but not the flesh.
    I know having a bad smell usually means you aren't 100% healthy, which I definitely am not.

I don't know what to do.

Any internet experts with advice?

2. Wait what the fuck, you smell like a pumpkin? Weird as fuck. Buy some goddamn Old Spice.

lol @ the tag

3. eat healthy.... i don't see the problem here

4. My BO Smells like chili cheese fries. But I barely ever have noticeable BO.

5. You'd be a pimp if you were into fat chicks. They'd flock to you like pubes on soap.

6. Are you a dude? High testosterone levels (meaning as high as they can get in your body...which usually doesn't happen in males) can cause some really rank B.O.

I'm currently on testosterone boosters because I have low testosterone and holy hell I smell like a Chinese restaurant all day long, no matter how much I shower. It's normal though, according to the doctor...and, unfortunately, is just something you'll have to get used to.

7. ^^^ i smell like a chinese restraunt all day long to :) but thats because im a cook at pf changs haha.

and the funniest thing about this thread has got to be the tag "suecide", haha man buy some spray stuff you'll be fine. You gotta make your pharamones have swag.

8. Old Spice - Matterhorn

Smells like Ice, Wind, and Freedom :cool:

9. Girls say my B O smells like chicken so thye love to lick my arm pits.

10. Nah dude it's all about that Old Spice Swagger or Aqua Reef! :hello:

11. Oh well, better than the smell of unclean pussy.

12. [quote name='"Misc"']Oh well, better than the smell of unclean pussy.[/quote]

I like a little stank once in a while

13. But on manswers.... it says the girls are turned on by the smell of pumpkins...or the pumkin seeds im not to sure but either way! go get it in...