[B]is it too cold for my baby[/B]

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by curleywurley, Sep 21, 2004.

1. i have grown a few plants outdoors over the years but i always bring them into
    the house around august when its still warm outside. my problem is that my plant is in the ground and is just starting to bud and the temperture is 10 degrees and falling could someone advise me please
    thanks
    curleywurley :(

2. As long as you don't get a frost dude you should be ok,. If you get a Frost warning you should try to cover your plants with something so they don't get bitting.

3. i was getting very worried

4. I am in England and have had my plants in the ground all season. The females are still there and the buds are getting bigger. I keep looking at the BBC weather website to check for the frost. But the heads keep getting bigger and bigger, so i will wait for the last second. I took a photo a couple of weeks ago (see 'secret garden is cool or something' like that). Also it depends on what variety of plant you have, get an outdoor variety that can take hevier northern climate.