Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

B-dazzle's Wisconsin Pick-ups

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by B-dazzle, May 14, 2010.

1. #1 B-dazzle, May 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2010
    Welcome all, here are a couple past pick ups. I will be updating as I pick up more so check back often for some tasty buds. :smoking:

Cali Kush

[​IMG]

New!Grape Ape

[​IMG]

Green Crack

[​IMG]

Lemon Diesel

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

NY Diesel

[​IMG]

Purple Kush

[​IMG]

NEW! White Widow

[​IMG]

William's Wonder

[​IMG]

No name Danks

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Very good lookin buds!!! :smoking:

3. nyc diesel is amazing shit..purple kush doesnt look like it was grown very well...looks a little waffley

4. Yea it looks really strange. Other then that VERY NICE! :hello:

5. Yeah it was stemmy but it tasted so amazing. Like I couldn't even put a specific flavor just the taste of berry.

6. the nyc looks like some super kill =)

7. What region of Wisco are you in?

8. You in school B Dazz? I'm working all the time so kinda hard to find connects. Just had a real good connect dry up. I'm 24 don't party where would I find some? Pm me.

9. I attend Uw in the fall.

10. I just picked up 1/8 Oz. of Purple Kush that looked almost identical to the stuff in your photo (Im just one state over). I also thought it looked very strange... when I saw an OZ from a short distance it looked almost completely black. I also was very taken in by its sent, that I could only describe as hashy. All in all I was very satisfied with it! I have already posted this pic but Here it is again for comparison. Enjoy all that fine smoke dude!

Attached Files:

11. You live in Madtown and get this shit? wtf I live an hour away and havent ever seen this quality stuff. Mostly dank no names. I'm moving to madison in about a month so hopefully I get a connect like yours.

12. I'm actually about 30 minutes away but I'm moving back up for school in a short while. You live north, south, east, west?

13. Idk yet im moving to madtown in about a month haha. Right now I live an hour southwest of Madison

14. Nice buds, that White Widow looks spectacular :smoking:

15. Thanks. Just picked it up actually and was pretty impressed with it.

16. Bump For the Grape Ape. That shit was amazingg.