B-day present

Discussion in 'General' started by suttonmat, Dec 4, 2013.

1. \t\t\t\tHi, everyone!!!

\t\t\t\tGuys I want to congratulate my girlfriend with big poster on her birthday! I found one website were I want to order it, but I don't know if it is reliable......http://www.idposter.com please, give me your comments on this problem(( \t\t 

2.      I've ordered from them before. Your experience may be different but this is roughly what I experienced.
    I submitted the order a few weeks before using Paypal and it went through okay. About 30 minutes later I received an email saying thanks for the payment, estimated delivery, etc. 2 weeks went by and when I tried checking the order status, the website just gave me an error code. I just thought, fuck it. It'll get here when it gets here.
         Another week went by and I finally got the package. When I took it inside and opened it, some big black dude popped out and punched me right in my fucking ear. I stumbled backwards and hit my head on my desk on the way down to the floor. He finished removing himself from the box and he was completely naked except for a weapon he was holding. He walked over to me and started wailing on me with the night stick he had.
         I took about 5 or 6 hits before I realized it wasn't a night stick he was using, it was his own penis. I started coughing up blood and spitting out teeth. I tried begging him to stop but he just kept at it. His balls were right in my face and it was the worst smell I've ever smelled before. It was like a mixture of lays potato chips and raccoon diarrhea that had been sitting out in the sun for 6 years. I started choking on my own vomit and he finally stopped. He then wrapped his night stick back around his leg 2 or 3 times and taped the end of it to his foot to keep it secure. I thought it was over but instead he turned over and squatted near my face. He shat right in my fucking eyes and mouth as I was crying for help.
         This went on for what seemed like forever. I was mentally broken. After he finished, he picked up the box he came in and put it over me like a blanket. He then kissed me on the forehead and said "Aight nigguh see you later" and left. I laid there for what seemed like eternity...I finally got the courage to get up and go take a shower.

TL;DR - No, don't order from them. It's not worth the hassle.  

• Like Like x 4
  3. #3 AlessandroS, Dec 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2013
    i think it is nice to give a watch as a present

4. Get her a dildo and a t-shirt..

If she don't like the T-shirt she can go fuck herself.

• Like Like x 1
  5. What's b-day? Butthole day?

6. #6 RVD420RVD, Dec 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2013
    Tight butthole day